Why?

Noctis x reader
Requested by: Smudgy_Chocolate

Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------

You always saw Noctis talking well with Luna. It was always about Luna. You now started trying to act like her, so you can get the same attention that Luna gets. You tried talking in a polite manor instead of your regular joking manors. Noctis started to notice this. What you didn't know was that he didn't like this one bit.

Noctis' p.o.v:
(Yn) changed a lot lately ever since I started talking to Luna. She never says any funny jokes to make the group laugh, she's been acting more polite like Luna. Today I'm gonna ask her.

I started searching for (Yn) and saw her in the palace garden, reading. I run to the garden,

"(Yn)!" I yell, waving at the same time.

"Hello Noctis. How may I help you?"

"Why are you acting so weird lately? It's not you to act like Luna."

She stayed silent....

"The reason why I changed a lot was because I wanted you to talk about ME like how you talk about Luna that way."

I giggled,

"What's so funny. This isn't a laughing matter Noct." She said annoyed.

"The reason why I'm laughing is because your never there when I talk about you. I talk about you all the time to everyone. And they think it's annoying."

Her eyes widened,

"I......I didn't know Noct. I'm so sorry."

"It's ok" I hugged her tightly and she hugged back. She looked up at me and kissed me. I kissed back, we separated and laughed.

A/N: I'M SO SO SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME SO LONG GUYS! But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. And yes I know it's really short. So keep requesting for me, I'm still finishing up the other requests, ok? And thank you for all the support you guys have given me.