Mission complete

Kurasame x reader:

You are in Class Zero. You and your friends got a new teacher. Of course some if your friends try to start a fight with him but failed with some scratches. You were the one who just sat amazed on how your new teacher was able use his powers. Kurasame has a lot of fangirls in the school. You didn't really care what say about Kurasame being the hottest teacher in school. You were just inspired by how he fights.
You went into your Classroom since most of your friends took some missions so they weren't in the classroom. You found Kurasame doing some paperwork. You went up to him to ask him something.

"Um Mr.Kurasame? I have a question I want to ask of you?"

"What is it?"

"Um......I was wondering if you can train me to be like you. I'm just really inspired on your skills sir...."

Kurasame had to think about it for a moment.

'She's inspired on how I fight?'

"I'm afraid I would have to decline that offer."

"......"

"(Yn)?"

"Oh uh....yeah sorry I was lost in though for a moment sir. Sorry I wasted your time with that question."

(Yn)'s p.o.v:

I started to walk out of my classroom when, I heard Kurasame calling my name. I started running away to my dorm.

'How am I so stupid to think that my teacher would say yes in an instant. It's weird how he's the same age as me.
(i'm gonna make you guys 17 and him 17. Even though that's not his real age.)
Since my roommate Sara was there reading a book on spells for battles. She told me something.

"Hey (yn). Just wanted to tell you that Ace needs help with a mission. He's waiting outside right now."

"Wait he didn't go to his mission?!"

"Nope."

"Oh ok. Thanks for telling me."

"No problem. Be careful though."

I left my dorm with my weapon on my back and I started to sprint to where Ace would be.

Time skip

I saw Ace and.......Kurasame?! What's doing here.

"(Yn) may I speak to in private please?"

"Um yes sir."

We walked to to the fountain to talk.

"Look (yn), i'm sorry that I had to decline your offer. I would love to train you but i'm just busy with so many things to do. So maybe when i'm done with all the paperwork I need to finish, I'll train you."

I smiled.

"Ok thank you sir. You won't regret it."

I start walking to Ace and told him I was ready.

Later on in the battle field....

We were low on potions to use and the behemoth hasn't died yet.

"Damn....it...."

"(Yn)!!!!!"

Was all I heard after I pasted out.

Ace's p.o.v:

I saw (yn) pass out.

Damn it what do I do now? (Yn) is injured and we have no other way but to  kill the behemoth in order to escape.

I used my cards against it. And started using my powers. I was getting stronger. Eventually I killed it. And got what we needed from it. I looked at the list of things we needed from the behemoth.

X1 tooth

X1 horn

X2 claws

Well we got everything. I put the list away and collected the things we needed in bag. I held onto (yn) and started running back to our school.

Time skip to school

I made it back and I put her in her room so Sara can heal her. After that I ran to mother and gave her the things we needed..

"Your report Ace?"

"Yes mother. We defended the behemoth and got all the materials we needed for. But Cadet (yn) was injured in battle. I put her back into her dorm so Cadet Sara would heal her. (Yn) is ok now she is just passed out from the fatal wounds she has ended up with. That is my report."

"Good job Ace. Here's your and (yn)'s reward for your hard work. Give this to (yn) right away."

"Yes mother."

I bowed to her and left. I walked to (yn)'s dorm to see her passed out still.

"Sara can you give this to (yn) for her hard work from mother."

"Of course." I handed her the bag.

"Will she wake up soon?"

"Yeah. But don't worry. Tell Kurasame that she might not make it class tomorrow."

"Alright."

I left the dorm and went to Class Zero to tell Kurasmae the news.

"Mr.Kurasame? Cadet (yn) might not make it class tomorrow. She ended up with fatal injuries in our mission. But that is what Cadet Sara told me to tell you."

"Alright thank you for telling me."

Kurasame's p.o.v:

When I heard that (yn) was badly injured I needed to see if she was ok. For some reason I feel different around her. She makes my heart skip a beat.

I went to her dorm to see that it just her. I saw note.

Hey (yn),
I went out to get you alittle surprise and some dinner later on. It'll take me a while to get back though. So uh....yeah. Brb!
P.s
Ace told me to give you your reward. It's on your night stand if you wanna see it.
Lots of love from your bff,
Sara

So her friend is out doing some errands.

I saw (yn) waking up.

"(Yn)? You ok?"

"Yes i'm fine.......sorry......"

"Why are sorry?"

"Because i'm so weak to even protect myself."

"Nononono (yn) it's not your fault that this happens, you just need more training and you'll be stronger than ever."

"R-really?"

I nodded.

"Ok."

"Um (yn)? Do you know my feelings toward you are? My heart just keeps beating fast whenever i'm around you."

Her eyes widen.

"You.....love me?"

Her and I blushed like crazy.

"U-um I guess..."

I saw her lean in and kiss my cheek.

"I-i love you too."

We both smiled.

I gave her the note and her reward that was on the desk.

We started talking after that.

Well this made my day.