Till Death do us apart

Angeal x reader

Ever since Angeal's disappearance, Zach and (Yn) were on their own mission to find Angeal. Zach didn't like the idea of losing another comrade. He lost Sephiroth to Jenova's DNA , Cloud is unable to show his emotions or move for a while. Tifa's upset with Zach for not saving her father or the village that has been destroyed by Sephiroth. All he has left is (Yn) to support him on the search for Angeal. (Yn) cares for Angeal deeply and she hopes for his safety.

Zach and (Yn) went to an abandon build that gave them the feeling that Angeal was there. Zach and (Yn)  decided to split up and search for Angeal. (Yn) found a man in a white coat. She had a weird feeling about the man, so she demanded if he knew where her friend Angeal was. He laughed and told her to follow him. She stared at him for a bit and started following him, while being on guard if he did something funny.

Time skip to (Yn) finding Zach and Angeal: (You can watch the video first to understand what scene I'm doing.)

"Angeal!" (Yn) yelled in a worried manor.

Angeal starts clashing his sword with Zach's. Zach and (Yn) were giving Angeal a worried look asking why he's doing this. The man in the white coat starts explaining about the truth on the experiment that Angeal, Genesis, and Sephiroth were involved in. He said how it was named after Angeal's mother Gellion, she too had Jenova's DNA. He told Angeal how he was a successful breed that inherited most of Jenova's DNA.

"Zach, (Yn), I am perfect....A perfect...monster. Let me show you what I can do." Angeal says, looking at his comrades.

"STOP! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!" the man in the white coat yells to Angeal's direction.

Angeal raised his hand, summoning the monsters that Zach and (Yn) have been fighting. Zach and (Yn) were in position to fight the monsters. However, the monsters ran past them going to Angeal's direction. Zach and (Yn) looked back and yelled Angeal's name. I bright light was emerging.

'Is Angeal fusing with the monsters?!' (Yn) thought.

We saw that Angeal turned into a huge beast with a shield, a trident-like weapon, with a bigger mouth on his body. He tried to attack his comrades but only gave Zach a mere scratch on his cheek.

"Angeal...WHAT HAPPENED TO HONOR!!!" Zach yelled at Angeal's beast form.

Zach and (Yn) stood there for a moment and got into position to fight the beast that was no longer their friend. They start to attack the beast with all their might. They had a few scratches here and there and later defeated the beast. Zach and (Yn) stared at the beast slowly transforming back into Angeal. He looked pale and his hair was white. We saw black feathers everywhere in the abandon building.

"Angeal...why...why did you make us do that?" (Yn)'s voice cracked while asking Angeal for some answers to his actions.

She at the verge of tears knowing that she was gonna lose someone she deeply cared about. Zach looked away from Angeal for a moment until Angeal called out Zach's name.

"Zach...there's something I need you to do for me." Angeal asked.

"What is it?" Zach replied in a worried manor.

"Please....take....care...of (Yn)...for..me..." Angeal asked slowly dying.

"DON'T SAY THAT ANGEAL!!!OPEN YOUR EYES PLEASE!!!!" (Yn) was crying for his name.

"I'm sorry....(Yn).... but Zach will be there for you..............." 

(Yn) gasped while her eyes widen...

She screamed,

"ANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL!"

She started to cry while holding his body. Zach was tearing up at the loss of his comrade. Zach's final words to Angeal were,

"Rest in peace...Angeal."