The Mysterious Princess

Noctis x LunaSister!reader

Requested by: RukaFenrir12356

Sorry i didn't put this story for you like you requested. So now your request has finally arrived for you. BTW, i made you guys look like the Will of the abyss((the picture above if you don't know who she is))from Pandora Hearts. I hope you don't mind!
Enjoy!
************************************
(Yn)'s p.o.v:
I heard that my sister Luna was pronounced dead. I believed it at first, but i thought twice on the situation. And i realized that she's out there somewhere. I know she'll be safe, i just know it. I put on a hood over my white dress and I walked out of the palace to go search for my sister.

Time skip-

I arrived at a deserted area, it was getting dark too.

"Shit!" I cursed at myself. I start running to the safest place i can find. I found a camp site with 4 guys there.

"No...way..that it's them." I walked closer to see if i was just hallucinating this. But i wasn't it was the actual Prince Noctis and his comrades Prompto, Ignis, and Gladious.

I arrived to their camp site and spoke,

"Um excuse me, but i'm having a bit of trouble right now."

They all looked at me suspiciously and looked at eachother and looked at me again.

"And that is?" Ignis asked.

"I'm trying to find a safe place to stay in and i was being chased by daemons on my way to somewhere. My sword isn't storng enough for the daemons that chased me out here."

"Where r u from?"

"W-well i'm from...uh...'crap if i tell them that i came from Altissia by myself, then i might be screwed. I guess i have no choice then'....i came from Altissia."

"Wait, WHAT?! You came from Altissia?!" Prompto yelled.

"But how did you do that? It's impossible to come here on foot." Ignis said.

Noctis and Gladious were silent.

"I'm (Yn) Nox Fleuret, Princess Lunafreya's Sister. I came her by myself looking for my sister." I confessed.

Their eyes widen,

"(Yn)?! Why did you come here yourself! Do you know what kind of danger you would've been in? Or worse, you would've been killed!" Noctis yelled.

"WELL I WANNA FIND MY SISTER AND IF YOU DON'T WANNA HELP THEN I'LL JUST GO BY MYSELF THEN!" I ran off ignoring their yells. I can warp in a way like Noct can but without using my weapon. That was the difference. I warped out of the area and luckly i found one of the imperial base at keep some kind red energy. I sneaked in the base to see if i can try and destroy this dangerous red beam of light...

Noctis' p.o.v:

Damn it! I scared her off. What am i gonna do. I overeacted of her and now she might've done something stupid, like getting herself killed.

Time skip-

I ran up to another imperial base, what i saw shocked me...the energy destroyed and a yell for sure came from (yn). I ran in there to see what happened. Ignis made a plan. I snuck in one direction from where we think her scream came from, and the others went in different directions.

I entered where the generator was destroyed, and i saw (yn) being held back and she looked badly injured too.

'Damn it (yn)! Why did you do that!' I said in my head.

I hid behind a stairway to one of the towers so no one can see me. I listened carefully as a conversation was going on,

"Last chance Ms.(yn), it's either you tell us where Prince Noctis and Princess Lunafreya are or else."

"Or else what?"

"Or else we'll kill you right here right now"

"Go ahead, kill me i would never tell you where they went. Even if it kills me. Understand." (Yn) said aggressively.

That's it. I ran over to where (yn) was and took my sword out to attack. I warped quickly before they could hit her. I grabbed her and warped off, escaping with her. On my way out i could we Prompto, Ignis, and Gladious coming my way.

"Let's go quickly!" I ordered.

Time skip-

We were all panting after a nonstop run out of the empires site. I looked at (yn) and dragged her somewhere private.

"What the hell were you thinking!? Doing a stunt like that, not caring if you died for our sake!? What. Were. You. Thinking!?" I said angrily.

"I wouldn't care if i died! It's my choice as Lunafreya's sister for me to sacrifice my own life for her and you. I wouldn't give a damn if i was killed back ther-" i cut her off.

(Yn)'s p.o.v:

"Wouldn't care! WOULDN'T CARE! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS FOR YOU! IF I DIDN'T MAKE IT IN TIME TO SAVE YOU I WOULD'VE REGRETTED BEING A PRINCE AND YOU SISTER WOULD'VE FELT THE SAME WAY LIKE I WOULD'VE FELT! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?" Noctis yelled out.

My eyes widen in shock from what he said. All this time i envied my own sister for having Noctis' love, and no matter how much pain i've been through, thinking about them being together, i would still have a smile on my face just for her. Because i care and love my sister no matter the situation is. I started tearing up,

"I'm sorry Noct. Your right! It was stupid of me to do that! I didn't known what got me to do something foolish as in being in my own death bed. I'm sorry!!!" I sunk to the ground having my knees bent on top of the grass. My hands were on my face, covering it while i cried like stupid baby.

I felt someone hug me, i look up and see Noctis hugging me tight.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have yelled like that at you. I was just....worried for you was all. I couldn't imagine my life continuing without you or my friends. It's just that i......i l-love you with all my heart and i didn't want you getting hurt like that, alright?" He said looking away.

'He....loves....me? But i thought after all this time, i thought he would love Luna instead of me....oh god now i feel like a complete imbecile.' I thought to myself. I looked at his face and did the unspeakable. I grabbed his face and connected my lips with his.

I felt him kiss back and put one of his hands behind my head and make the kiss deeper. We pulled away,

"I...love you too Noct. I've always had." I said with a smile.

He smiled too and said,

"That's what i wanted to hear from you. We'll help you look for Luna ok? We were actually doing that as our goal on this trip." He stood up and pulled me up too. We walked back to the guys and continued our journey on finding my sister safe and sound.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
A/n: i am extremely sorry that it took me forever to updated i was busy with getting my cosplay materials together for Supercon in Florida and since i was going for all the 4 days, i was busy putting all 4 cosplay costumes and wigs together. And i'm STILL not ready! UGH! So anyways, if you guys have anymore requests for me, i would appriciate that and i hoped you enjoyed this oneshot. And i know it sucks ass but i didn't know how to finish it and....yeah.