Not so bad

Genesis x reader
Requested by: LeanneRhapsodos

Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------

You were so excited to go to Supercon with Tifa, Cloud, Reno, and Yuffie. You were sad that you couldn't get Genesis to come with you since he said never liked that kind of stuff. But there's something you don't know what Genesis did. And what  he did was buy a ticket last minute by driving to the convention center and paying over there and.....he's COSPLAYING!!

His objective right now was to find you. He knew what you dressed up as and tried to surprise you with his outfit. You and your friends decided to do "The world ends with you" theme for cosplay. You are Neku, Tifa is Shiki, Cloud as Beat, Yuffie as Rhyme, and Reno as Joshua. You tried to have a good time with your friends but, all you can think about is Genesis rejecting your offer into going with you and your friends to Supercon. Tifa saw and spoke to you privately.

"Hey (Yn), I see that something's bothering you. What is it?" Tifa asked.

You explained to her that you tried to invite your crush to Supercon to have a good time and experience that kind of fun with you. But he just didn't want to go.

Genesis did find you eventually. But it was wrong timing...

He heard You and Tifa's conversation. He felt really bad since he heard you sob. He saw you sobbing on Tifa's shoulder.

"I don't know what did wrong. Was it how I asked him?" You said weakly.

"No...you didn't do anything wrong. He just doesn't know when to have fun. Come on, let's go and have some fun. We didn't come here for nothing." Tifa said smiling.

You wiped your tears away and smiled,

"Yeah your right. I canx,t habe this ruin my day."

"That's the spirit!"

And you guys left.

Genesis was surprised with what you said. He needs to apologize to you. He ran to your figure and hugged you surprisingly.

You were shocked. You didn't know who was hugging you until he spoke.

"I'm sorry (Yn). I didn't mean to make you feel that way."

You and Tifa were surprised with his apology.

"G-Genesis....i forgive you."

You both smiled and held hands for the rest of the day.

---------------------------------------------------------

Extended ending:
By the way, Genesis was dressed up as sho from "The world ends with you" theme. Since you told him before.
---------------------------------------------------------
A/n: Next is Noctis x reader