Stressed out(Modern AU)

(Just sayin, play the song when you think it's time.)
Warning: Sexual theme will be in here. Or also known as a Lemon!

Yay! Who's excited for their first Final fantasy Lemon on here?

Male!Lightning x reader

Btw since Lightning's a guy in this,(Lightning is my wife in a way. Nothin wrong being Lesbian for a fantasy character), his name will be Thunder.

All in all, enjoy people!😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thunder Farron has been overprotective with his sister Sarah. He started to be protective for someone ever since the day they met. This is how it happened.  Sarah introduced her friend, (yn),  to Thunder and for some reason, his heart started to flutter when he was around her. Over the past few years, Thunder and (yn) have been really close. And only Sarah, (yn), and Hope can handle his the coldness he gives to everyone. What (yn) doesn't know is that Thunder wanted to protect her more than anything. That's because he started to realize he has feelings for her.

Sarah invited everyone over to a party she was throwing. Everyone came over, most of the girls were fangirling over Thunder's attractions. You on the other hand, were sitting outside drinking beer. You were EXTREMELY drunk. Thunder found you outside, laying on the ground still holding a bottle of beer.(same lol XD) You looked up to see Thunder looking at you and picking you up bridle style. He took you upstairs and layed you down. He quickly ran downstairs to get you water and Advil. He came back with both of the things you needed. He put the pill and glass of water on the nightstand of his room.

"You ok (yn)?" He said with concerned in his voice.

All you did was groan and slowly sit up and crawl up to him. Your shirt was sliding off making your clevage show. Thunder blushed at what he was seeing. He just realized that (yn) started to open up his legs, wide open, amd started to unzip his pants. He tried to stop her, but her puppy eyes made him give up. When she unzipped the pants, she dug her hand into his boxsers and started to touch his member. She pushed her thumb on the tip of the member. He groaned at the feeling he was holding in his moans, a tent grew in his boxsers. (Yn) smirked and pulled down his boxsers. His member sprung up, she put the member in her mouth bobbing her head up and down. She massaged his balls and his moans came in.

"(Y-yn) *gasp* i-i-i'm gonna cum."

She pulled out, pulled her skirt and underwear down, and put his member in her entrance. She bounced up and down, basically riding him, sje forced him to touch her breasts. He took a good squeeze(omfg lol the details sometimes are hilarious) of her breasts and quickly pulled down her shirt and bra. He sucked on one nipple and push one down on the other breast. She moaned holding his head.

"M-more p-please."

Thunder loved her innocence and wanted her to stay that way. He bit nibbled on her nipple and she gasped. She started bouncing faster on his member. She felt his member twitch like crazy, wanting to cum inside her badly. He quickly pulled away from her breast and pulled his member out to release on her stomach. Both Thumder amd (yn) were panting with satisfaction. They noth cuddled with eachother with the covers on them, in bed.

Next day~

You woke up with a throbbing head. You clenched you head and found a pill and water to take. You took the pill, you turned to see who was next to you and Thunder was next to you naked! You blush like crazy. You looked down to see if your wearing anything. You weren't. You quickly woke up Thunder.

"Thunder! Thunder! Wake up!"

"He woke up to see what was going on.

"What is it?"

"W-what exacting did we do last night?"

"Let's just say you were horny when you were wasted las night."

She blushed.

"D-did we at least use protection?"

"No but i did pull out on time to.....you know......release on your stomach."

She looked at her nude body and quickly clashed her chest onto his.

"What's wrong (yn)?"

"J-just embarassed is all."

He smiled and rub his hand into her hair.

"Love you (yn)."

"L-l-love you too Thunder"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Lmao Thunder is a REAL Thunder if ya know what i mean.😆