Love for every Hunter(pt.2)

Noel x Serena(oc)
Requested by: FantasyLightning
I just have to say quickly, i love tou stories alot. So keep up the good work ok?😆
-----------------------------------------------------------

Serena and Noel have been with eachother for 5 years already. Noel took Serena out of another date. The place he took her was a Moogle festival(i had too XD). They were both having a good time in the festival. They both found a ferris wheel and went on the ride to see the beautiful night view.

Serena's p.o.v:

I'm so happy to be with Noel. I guess after the war with Bhunivelze, we all went our separate ways to start a new life. Yeul lives with us since Noel made a promise to Caius that he'll take care of the real Yeul since......well....Caius had to stay with the other Yeul's from different timelines. He said he doesn't belong in their new timeline. I felt bad for Noel but he made Caius a memory now. Were both taking care of Yeul, she's actually hanging out with our friends right now. Sarah and Snow got married, Lightning and Hope are......well i think i heard that there working on something, I gotta ask Sarah later. But Fang, Vanille, Sazh, and his son Dajh are working for....Lightning and Hope on something that i STILL gotta ask Sarah about. But Dajh doesn't really work there, he's just to comfort his dad, So cute. And Noel and i are just enjoying a normal life together. We still fight but not as much as we used too. We finally got out of the ferris wheel. I saw Noel stop walking.

"You ok Noel?" I was worried now that he stopped.

All he did was turn around and kneel on one knee. He took out a velvet box showing a ring inside.

"Serena, we've been together for a long time already and i just wanted to say, will you make me the happy man alive and marry me?"

I gasped and cried tears of joy. I smiled and hugged him.

"Yes of course!"

He put the ring on me and smashed his lips onto mine. I heard people around us aw'ing or saying 'that's so cute'.

This was the best day of my life.....

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's if it's short, i just could think of anything else.