Pleasure

Prompto x shy!reader LEMON

Requested by: otaku_sam

(Yn)'s p.o.v:
Noctis and Lunafreya finally got married. I'm so happy for them. After the wedding, i was on my way to go home to cook something for Prompto. Since he's been busy going on the long journey to find Lunafreya. Luna is one of my best friends that i care about, and she sent me letters saying that she's ok and not to worry about her too much. As long as she was ok, then I was fine. And now I know she's fine now that she's married and all.

Prompto said he wanted to come to my house later on. So I had to quickly finish what I was making for him. I was gonna make him a good and filling dinner since it's the afternoon. And I thought he might've been really hungry. Because when we were at the wedding, he didn't really eat ANYTHING over there. Maybe since the food wasn't to his liking(obviously). I cleaned the house before I cooked, speaking of cooking, I finally finished it for him. I put the cooked food on the table for him.

*knock knock*

Just in time. I went to the door and opened it to see Prompto look like he didn't eat in 4 days.

"Hey Prompto."

"Hey (yn)."

I told him that i cooked him dinner. We went to the table where the food, plates, and silverware were at.

Time skip...

I put the leftovers in a container for Prompto to take home. I gave it to him,

"Thanks (yn), your cooking was amazing by the way."

I blushed, "oh t-thanks Prompto."

We went to my room to watch TV. I was drawing and editing a picture on my computer while Prompto flipped through channels on the TV.

"Hey (yn)? Can i ask you something?"

"U-um s-s-sure. Go ahead."

"Do you...like anyone by any chance?"

My widened while i was blushing. I turned my head to his direction.

"W-what's all this all of a sudden?"

"I don't know....i just wanted to know who you like."

"Um....."

"It's fine you don't have to say it if you don't want to."

"N-no, you wanted to know a-and i'll tell you."

"O-oh ok."

I breathed in and out before i spoke.

"The person i like is......you Prompto."

It was silent in the room. I sighed knowing what was going on.

"Sorry Prompto." I said quietly.

I saved my picture and shut down my laptop amd put it under my bed. When i was about to walk out, a jand grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the bed. I shot my eyes open to see Prompto on top of me.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"You'll see."

He kissed my lips passionately. He grabbed my left breast making me moan.

'This i really happening right now' i thought to myself for a moment.

Time skip(clothes are off on this scene)

He lifted one leg up and put it one his shoulder, and he put his member inside me. Making me yelp.

"Ow!"

"S-sorry (yn), is this your first time?"

I nodded.

"Oh sorry i didn't know, i'll go gentle for you ok?"

I nodded again for him.

He slowly put his member inside and started to thrust slow. Soon the pain went away and it became pleasure. I moan his name,

"P-prompto....faster....please..." he obeyed and went faster. My stomach felt like it had a knot inside, letting me know i was close to my climax. I felt his member twitch inside me.

"I'm c-close Prompto!..."

"Me too!..."

We both climaxed. Prompto layed next to me panting with me. I felt his arms wrap around me.

"Love you (yn)"

"Love you to Prompto"

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
A/n: Done! Hope you liked it. If you have any more requests, comment below to let me know.

Next: Zidane x sister!reader....