15. He knows

// VAN'S P.O.V //

"Larry?" I said in confusion but it came out as anger.

"Van" Larry smiled.

"Ugh, I don't feel good" Caitlin's face went green.

"Come on Caitlin, let's get you to the the toilet" I told her grabbing hold of her and walking her into the women's toilet, I went in with her and held her hair back while she was being sick.

"Thanks Van" She said between vomiting.

"It's alright darling" I gently rubbed her back.

I watched her as she took some toilet roll and wiped her mouth. She walked over to the sink and splashed her face with some water, which kinda made her makeup run but it didn't matter she still looked beautiful.

"I need a drink" Caitlin said as we walked out.

"I think you need water and sleep" I laughed.

We made our way back to Larry and he had already bought some shots. So Caitlin obviously downed 2 while Larry done one.

"Maybe we should leave now, it's getting a bit dead" I tried to convince her.

"I guess you're right" She looked around at the half empty club.

"You coming Larry?" Caitlin invited him along.

He nodded and we went to the cloakroom and got our things before stepping out in the cold air and making our way to the train station.

We caught the last train and sat around a table I sat opposite Caitlin and Larry sat beside her. Caitlin kept dropping off to sleep and we was soon enough home. We got off the train and Larry suggested we stay at his because he lived closer.

"Yeah that's a good idea, my legs hurt and I need sleep" Caitlin slurred.

"Cool" Larry smirked.

"You're coming to aren't you Van?" Caitlin took hold of my hand.

"Sure" I smiled at her, I couldn't leave her alone with him.

Larry took his keys out and we made our way into the flat.

"You can take my room Caitlin, me and Van can kip on the sofa" Larry smiled and lead her to his room.

I made my way into the living room, this place was like my second home. I kicked my shoes off and put the tv on.
Larry soon came in and sat on the other sofa.

"She's gone to sleep" he said and lit a cigarette. I didn't reply just lit a cigarette as well, we sat in silence before I spoke.

"So...your back" I stated.

"Yeah, you knew I was coming back. I wasn't gonna stay there forever" Larry laughed nervously.

"I guess, I just feel like with you not here made my life a bit easier" I didn't want to sound harsh but it was the truth.