One

(A/n Liv is the brunette and Daniella is the blonde pictured above)

I walked through the crowded hall to the living room spilling some of the red liquid in my cup. The floor looks hazy as I walk to find a bathroom. Why the hell is this house so huge? I attempt to pull my sparking black dress down as I scurry through sweaty people.
I trip a few times as I am trying my best to walk in these heels up the steps. I pass a few rooms until I reach the end of the hall. I walk into a large blue bathroom. I feel my drink coming up the back of my throat when I turn to see a couple making out in the bathtub.
"Get out." I lean against the bathroom sink while I yell at them before I vomit in their faces. Not that I would care, I don't even know them. They scowl at me before leaving the bathroom as I shut the door behind them. I am leaned over the toilet with my curled hair now up in a ratchet looking bun when I hear the door open. I dont look over as I'm almost too dizzy too move but I feel someone touching my stomach. What the fuck?
"We could have a lot more fun across the hall." I think I hear his words correctly as a tall blonde guy tries picking me up off the fluffy rug in front of the toilet.
"No." I lean my head on the toilet seat which I don't realize is actually disgusting.
"Aw come on. It'll be fun." I don't push him away because I physically can't and he lifts off my drunken state and carries me somewhere.
I am set down on what seems like a comfy bed. Im hoping to sleep but the next hour or so is such a blur I can't even tell you what happened.

----

I wake up and check my phone. It's Saturday already? What happened and where am I? I look around to see baseball trophies and dark blue walls. I see some blonde guy laying next to me. Oh no. What happened? He is still sleeping so I scurry to the floor looking for my clothes as if I am not still hungover. I grab my dress slipping it on and not even bothering with my uncomfortable heels. I don't want to get in trouble with my mom. I grab my phone as I tip toe out of the room leaving the blonde boy there alone.
I walk slowly down the stairs as I see people sleeping all over. On couches, chairs, some even on the floor. I click on my phone as I reach outside and call Daniella
*Dans!* I practically shout.
*Oh my god what? It's 7 am what!* She yells back.
*If my mom asks I slept over at your house I will be there in 10 okay?*
*Okay babe* she sounded disappointed as I clicked off my phone and began down the sidewalk for her house.
After a little over ten minutes of walking I reach Daniella's street. I walk a bit and realize I had forgotten how damn long this street is. Ugh. I head the biggest migraine in the universe.
I finally reach Daniella's and am praying her mom isn't home. I don't take any chances and go to the back of her house and climb up the ladder. I reach her roof outside her window as she opens it for me to climb inside.
"So where was it this time?" She sat back down at her desk and began writing something as I lay on her bed cuddling her pillow. I love her bed, its so comfy.
"Uh.. I don't remember." I think really hard before answering. I close my eyes as I lean into her pillows.
"Liv. Its getting kinda old don't you think?" She stopped writing as she spun her chair around to face me with a stern look.
"What?" I dont know what she is talking about. All I know is I wanna get this dress off.
"This. The partying, getting drunk, fucking random guys, lying to your mom all the time. We graduate next year and you need to stop." Okay Mom. Her long speech continues as I stumble into her closet to get something else to wear. I almost ask her to unzip as I realize it hasnt been zipped this whole time. Awkward. I pull it down as she just waits for me to respond.
"Look Dans. I just.." I start as I slip my dress off putting on a tie-dye t shirt and some leggings. Much better. I forgot what I was gonna say as I release my hair from it's messy bun state.
"Go on." She waits looking at me as I glance over before going back to attempting to fix my hair in the body length mirror on her door.
"I just. I can't change how I am." I say while brushing through the now half curly hair.
"But this isn't you. I know it. I've known you since kindergarten don't forget that." She looked disappointed. I hate that I disappoint her but all I want right now is sleep.
I can't stop myself from saying it as I sit on the end of her huge bed facing her desk in the corner.
"Why don't you lecture someone else?" I roll my eyes hugging her emoji pillow.
"Excuse me? I'm trying to fucking help you here. Ever since Nathaniel you -" I cut her off before I break down.
"Don't talk about that. It doesn't have anything to fucking do with that. So don't." I warn as I lay back on her bed with my legs hanging off the edge still.
"Well that's when it started isn't it?" She mentally slaps me in the face with reality.
"No.." I trail off as I shut my eyes letting out a huge sigh.
"Yes. Stop denying it Liv. Or you aren't gonna get any better." She is genuinely concerned as she looks at me with her big green eyes and her long blonde hair falling in her face. She quickly brushes it away as I try to clear my thoughts she brought up. It is because of him.
I wish I could find someone knew. But, anymore, it's all just a fling.