Ten

*Skyler's POV*

Apparently Jonas had texted Jowani earlier that the guys and Liv were eating at his restaurant. We headed straight that way after leaving the mall. I wasntsure exactly what was happening with all of this, but I do know, I wasn't gonna let my sister get hurt by some jerk. I really thought Jovani would be so good for her, but now I am unsure.

"I think I have a friend that could be good for Jonas. So it causes less problems between him and Jovani, ya know." I said as Geo drove.

"I don't know he is really into Liv. He says she seems like there's more to her than Jovani gets and he likes it. Maybe one date and he will be over it? I dont know." he chuckled.

"Okay. Well we'll have to see." I smiled holding his right hand as he drove with his left.

When we arrived at the restaurant it was pretty full. It was about 5 or so, busy dinner time I think.

Geo helped me hop out of his truck as we walked in.

"After this we are going back to the mall." I smiled.

"Well duh. We gotta get your can anyway, babygirl." He rolled his eyes as we headed into the restaurant.

*Daniella's POV*
"I'm getting hungry again." I groaned making Julian laugh.

"Already?"

"Yes. Already." I said seriously.

"My girl can eat. I like it." He smirked at me. I just pushed him back onto the blanket.

"Always pushing me." He pouted.

"Yep." I smiled.

*Liv's POV*
As Jovani and I watched the sky, I saw someone doing something by the woods.

"I'll be back." I smiled at Jovani.

"Okay babe." He blushed swinging on his swing a bit.

I walked over to the woods behind the swingset. It was a bit of ways away which was good. I didn't want Jovani to think I was a weirdo but I wanted to see who it was and what the heck they were doing.

I walked over quietly and I headed through a dirt path through the trees. I walked cautiously, looking around for the mysterious person.

I turned around to see what looked like a camera in my face.

"Ah!!" I screamed in fear, falling back on butt.

"Woah!" The boy yelled back. He laughed a bit before helping me up.

"What are you doing in the woods with a camera you creep!?" I swatted at his arm before dusting off my skirt.

"What are you doing in the woods following people you.. ya know what I'm saying." He laughed a bit before crossing his arms.

"Why do you even have a camera in the first place?" I asked taking in his appearance. He was wearing a floral tee shirt with black jeans. His Adidas superstars looked new and his eyes, a bright green-blue color. I liked the way his brown hair fell perfectly.

"You wanna take a walk with me and I'll tell you?" He smiled.

"Um..uh. I don't know if I should.." I bit my lip.

"Cmon. Im not a kidnapper I promise." He joked rolling his eyes.

"And how do I know that?" I say being my sassy self.

"Well most kidnappers would have already put you in a bag or something right?"

"I guess so." I couldn't help but laugh.

"I mean if I was a kidnapper, you'd definitely be the one I'd take though." He blushed.

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?" I giggled.

"Kinda I don't know." He laughed," just c'mon." He smiled taking my hand. We both look surprised by his action as we awkwardly pulled away causing us both to laugh before walking down the path.

*Jovani's POV*
I walked down the hill and past the water a bit to find Julian and Daniella making out on the blanket.

"Yo calm down for a second! We don't need to be making babies by the lake yet guys." I said walking over to them.

"Where's Liv?" Daniella looked worried.

"That's why I'm here actually. She said she would be right back but I dont know where she went. I assumed she came to see you. But there is only woods other than the lake to go so I don't know." I sighed.

"Well there is also a road that leads to the main road. Did someone pick her up or somethin?" Julian asked.

"No I don't think so. We would have heard the car, it's pretty quiet." I responded sighing. I just don't know where she could have gone.

"This isnt good." Daniella's stood up grabbing her phone.

"Whats happening? What are you doing?" I asked. I was now just as freaked out as she looked.

"Do you know if she has her phone or not?" She asked.

"No she left it by the swings, why?"

"Jovani. Liv was... not sure about this date and I think she might have ran off. I'm not for sure but we are gonna have to split up and find them. Get all of our stuff together first." She said. He words hurt a bit but I understand. Ive been hurt a lot, and I know how it feels.

I just hope she is okay and doesn't hate me.

I walked back up the hill, my happiness seems to be gone now. I headed back up to get both of our phones from the rocks by the swings.

I dont know whats gonna happen but hopefully, it doesn't end bad.

*Jonas's POV*
"Thank you so much. And have a great rest of your day." I smiled to the couple, who gave me a generous tip as they walked out. They looked so happy, I want that with her. With the mysterious, but adorable, Liv. She didn't look happy with Jovani and I want her to be happy.

I wiped up the table and out new silverware down.

As I was walking back to the back room to grab Table 4s food, I saw Geo with his girlfriend.

"Hey Jonas." He gave me a fist bump as his girlfriend, Sarah walked behind him.

"Hey Geo. Hey.. Sarah?" I laughed. I felt bad but I didnt see her too often to know much.

"Skyler." She smiled giggling a bit. I could tell her and Geo were good for each other, they just went well together.

"So what's up?" I changed the subject.

"Is Jovani and all them here still? Or where did they go?" He asked. How long does he think it takes them to eat?

"No they left. I overheard Jovani saying something about a special spot but I dont know what that means." I sighed.

"I do. Thanks bro. And hey?" Geo said.

"Yeah?" I flipped my hair.

"Don't sweat this stuff. It'll work out how it should buddy." He patted me on the back and gave me a small smile.

"Thanks Geo. Ill see you later Skyler." I smiled.

(A/n ooo who do you think the boy in the woods is?

And what do you think is gonna happen with Jovani and Liv?

Comment :)))