Four

"Daniella stop!" I yelled laughing as I was out of breath. I hid behind the counter as I heard her creeping around he wood floor in the kitchen. I dont think she saw where I went.
"Give me my phone." She said calmly tip toeing are the kitchen. I'm trying not to die of laughter. I lean up as close to the corner of the counter as I can before she spots me.
"Give me my damn phone!" She said yelling as I tried my best to run away laughing. I slipped a few times on the slick floor before falling down and busting my ass.
"Fucking hell." I said in pain but laughter as well. She snatched her phone from me as she held a water gun to my face.
"I will give you two seconds." She said now laughing more than me.
"Daniella dont." My attempt at bargaining with her was a fail as she waited for me to get up. My butt hurt but i quickly shuffled to my feet and bolt up the stairs. I was downstairs for a while before I stole her phone. What happened was she was upstairs doing who knows what and I still her phone. I was just gonna send Julian an innocent text but she wouldn't let me.
I ran up the stairs as I heard her behind me with the water gun. Down the hall and into her room I shut the door. I was now sweating because of my fall and all that fun stuff. Ugh my sweat made this tie-dye shirt look awful. I dug in her closet for a new shirt without looking around the room. I wasnt sure if the window was open or anything but I grabbed a YOUNOW shirt. It was black and green so I slipped it off the hanger to throw it on. As I put on the shirt I glanced on the computer to see him. Jovani. I was in just my bra and leggings and i quickly covered my bare stomach and chest with my shirt. I heard Daniella banging on the locked door but I couldn't move. I was frozen here.
I quickly struggled to put it on as Jovani just looked away laughing a bit. I pretended I didn't hear him laughing as I opened the door and headed down the stairs to take the pizza out.
"Liv? You okay?" She didn't squirt me with the gun but seemed concerned when she saw my face.
"Yeah I'm great." I said quietly going down the stairs.

*Daniella's POV*
"What happened Jovani?" I said sitting back in my desk chair.
"What do you mean?" He was blushing and had this smile on his face. He looked like he was holding back laughter.
"No seriously Jovani. What happened?" I laughed a little. I hope Liv isn't mad at me for talking to just Jovani. But if she knew what we were talking about she might be happier.
"She changed her shirt and then noticed I was there." He laughed a bit messing with his hair.
"Oh my god. I feel so bad for her!" I said covering my mouth with my hands. Poor Liv. I checked my phone to check the time. I had a text from Julian. Oh no.
J: really?
Is all it read. I didnt want to go back and read the rest of the conversation but I did anyway.
Liv wrote: hey Liv wants to know if you and Jovani want to go on a double date after school tomorrow or something?
What?! She does like Jovani. I'm so excited!! I looked up to see Jovani checking his phone also. He told me earlier Julian was at track practice but he didn't go cause he was sick.
"Um Daniella?" Jovani smiled looking up from his phone. Oh gosh.
"Yeah?" I laughed.
"Juls texted me and said we have a double date. So she does like me?" He blushed hardcore as I nodded. His phone pinged again as he couldn't lose his smile. He looked down to check it.
"Oh I gotta go get Julian from track. But thanks for talking to me about this. It helped a lot." He smiled as I waved goodbye.
I walked down to have pizza with Liv and not saying a word about what had happened. She left her clothes here as her mom came to pick her up later. My parents arrived a bit before but I really hope this works.
"Bye Liv." I waved as she slung her backpack on her back. She waved back looking almost insecure. I hope what happened with Jovani didn't ruin the date tomorrow..
But I guess there is only one way to find out.
All night while "studying" I thought about Liv and Jovani. And Julian. I can't wait to meet him and finally hug him.
This is gonna be amazing.
Isnt it?