Five

*Liv's POV*
I woke up pretty late today and I was happy about it. I never really get the greatest sleep but Sky on the other hand. That girl can sleep all day and night.
I stretch and get out of bed seeing Skyler over there passed out. She sleeps so weird, all spread out over he bed. I laugh at it and walk downstairs to see dad making some breakfast.
"Morning sweetheart." He smiles looking up from his pancake griddle.
"Morning Dad. Oo pancakes and bacon Sundays. The best." I smile sitting on the stool in front of the island.
"Is Mom up?" I ask as he flips some of his pancakes.
"No she is still sleeping." We both laugh as Sky and Mom sleep basically the same.
"Okay two things. Do we have any juice and I am gonna go to Daniella's at like noon so we can study for finals." I smiled.
"Here's your juice and okay only because I know she'll make you study." He smiled handing me a almost full bottle of my favorite orange juice. I poured a glass sipping it looking out the window to see a sunny sky. I love living in Miami so much but I want to travel the world after school. I have attempted talking to Daniella and Sky about going with me but Daniella of course is already accepted into University of Florida and Sky, well I don't know about her.
"Pancakes for my princess." Dad smiled at me handing me a plate with two pancakes and some bacon.
"Yay!" I laughed. He placed strawberries and blackberries in a bowl on the counter along with whipped cream and syrup.
I grabbed a scoop of berries after putting a mount of whipped cream on my pancakes.
*Skip through the rest of breakfast cause that's boring*
"Look who's awake." I smiled at Sky as she groaned out of bed at 11:30.
"Bleh." She rubbed her crazy hair trying to control it a little bit but didn't do the best job.
"Well I'll see you later." I smiled. I have been smiling all day even though I'm nervous for today.
"Why are you so smiley?" She laughed slightly as I dug for an outfit in my closet.
"I'm not." I giggled.
"Tell me!"
"Well. Daniella and I have a double date today!" I gushed to hear but saying it kind of quiet at the same time.
"Ooo with who?" She smiled sitting on the edge of her bed.
"Twins. Julian and Jovani Jara." I smiled still.
"Are you serious! Oh my god cute! They are like two of Geo's best friends!" She was surprised I think.
"Really?"
"Yesss!" She said as she walked into our bathroom shutting the door.
I finally picked out an outfit and settled on a summer floral patterned dress I got from H&M. I paired it with some simple white Converse and brushed through my hair I straightened earlier.
"Is this cute?" I said to Sky as I checked my phone.
"Cutie!" She smiled to me. I gave her a nod and walked down the stairs as Daniella was waiting for me outside.
"Oo look who's driving." I mocked her laughing.
"Hey. I have my license like you. I just don't have a car, again like you." She laughed as her wavy blonde hair fell in her face.
"Ready?" I say clicking the seatbelt of her mom's convertible.
We drove to Daniella's house to get ready a bit more and things like that. We were chilling upstairs in her room when her phone dinged the same time mine did.
"Who is it?" We asked at the same time causing us to laugh.
"Jovani." I smiled.
"Julian." She smiled at me too.
I read the text the same time she did.
Jovani: cant wait for today. 😘😝
Oh my god. He used the cutest emojis! I got the biggest smile reading it but quickly set it down on her bed to act uninterested.
"What did Julian say?" I smiled at her sitting on her bed.
"He said he is excited for today and that they'll pick us up at 2." She smiled clicking off her phone.
"Oooo they can drive!?" I squealed.
"Apparently!" She giggled playing with her hair.
"Alright! So let's get ready!" I laughed.
"Okay." She took a deep breath before dramatically opening her closet.
We looked for about an hour in her closet before she picked out a plain black crop top and high waisted floral shorts.
"What shoes?" She said as she slipped on her outfit.
"Um those." I pointed to a pair of plain orange vans that matched some of the floral pattern on her shorts.
"Okay. So we have... about an hour?" She said looking at her phone. Her blonde straight hair was perfect as usual.
"Okay. I'm kinda. I dont know. Nervous." I said sighing.
"Dont be. Jovani and you are totally cute. " She smiled.
After about an hour of watching random TV shows and laying around it was almost 2. We checked our outfits and simple makeup we did.
"Julian said they are here." Dan smiled looking up from her phone.
"Oh my god!" I instantly freaked out. My palms got sweaty. Im so nervous!
"Calm down. Its gonna be fun." She smiled as I wiped my hands on my dress. She grabbed my hand in hers as we walked out of her room and down the stairs.
We walked outside to see very adorably dressed Jaras. Jovani was wearing khaki shorts, a plaid button up and vans. Julian was wearing something similar but not as adorable.
"Hey cutie. You look perfect." Julian smiled at Daniella.
"Awh thanks. You look cute too." She blushed hardcore. I was standing awkwardly not knowing what to say to Jovani.
"Hey." He said while Julian and Dans were talking.
"Hey." I said awkwardly.
"You look amazing." He smiled. Oh my god his smile.
"Thanks. Um so do you." I giggled covering my face with my hands in shame.
"Thanks." He blushed. I took my hands off my face letting them hang by my side. Before I could think he grabbed one of my hands intertwining it with his. I felt my cheeks get bright red.
"Ready to go?" Julian smiled as he had his arm wrapped around Daniella's waist. I looked up to see her excited face looking down at our hands.
We all nodded as we hopped into the truck. Jovani and I sat in the back and Julian drove with Dani in the passenger. Jovani's bright green eyes looked at me and I felt the butterflies. Am I ready?

(A/n hey just wanted to say thanks for all the reads!! It means a lot! But I was wondering who you guys ship the most Dani and Julian or Liv and Jovani ? Also should I add any characters? Lemme know :)) don't forget to vote!)