Nine

*Skyler's POV*
I scattered through the many racks of clothing in the store as Geo followed closely behind with my picked clothes in his hands. He was so sweet about that kind of stuff.
I couldn't help but think something was wrong, he seemed a bit off today.
"So babe. Are you doing okay?" I smiled back at him before returning to search for my size in a black crop top. Found it, size small.
"Yeah I'm fine." He said. He was obviously just brushing off the question. He wasn't fine but I knew he wouldnt tell me here. I quickly walked to the checkout, paying for it with my debit card.
Geo and I left the store hand in hand as I held my bags in the other.
"Pretzels?" I smiled up at him.
"Pretzels." He laughed a bit.
We headed down the escalator and towards the small pretzel shop we always went to. I grabbed us a table while Geo got our usual order.
"Regular pretzel and a frozen cherry lemonade." He smiled sitting across from me.
"Yay thanks." I returned the smile. I found myself staring at his cute little blonde streak in his hair. He had gotten in recently and I honestly think it's so cute.
"Jowani. Please tell me what's wrong?" I said with all seriousness.
"It's just.. my boy Jonas?" I nodded.
"He has been upset because he said your sister Liv was kinda talking to him and then he doesnt know what happened. And apparently Jovani dmed him on Twitter telling him to stay away from her and all this. I dont know. I just feel bad." He sighed eating some of his pretzel.

"I didn't know Liv was talking to Jonas. Or even knew him." I said in between sips of my drink.
"Well apparently she did. And Jovani. Is not happy. I'm not sure if he is mad at her or not but sure as hell is mad at Jonas." His words scared me as a bit. I froze, not knowing how afraid I should be for my sister. She has gotten her heart broken so much, I can't stand to see Jovani do it to her again.
"We have to go." I say grabbed his arm and pulling him up and out of the mall.

*Jovani's POV*
I pushed her on the swings for a while and she glowed in the sunlight. It was just about to set and I'm happy I'm here. With her.
I was a bit skeptical about her and I earlier when all that with Jonas was happening, but I think I took care of that. I just dont want to lose her.

*Liv's POV*
Jovani and I just watched the beautiful sky as it changed colors this time of night. It was truly beautiful and I could feel him watching me. But I was okay with it, I think I finally have someone thats gonna last. Something that might become something more. Maybe?
I looked over at him as he was deep in thought, I wasn't sure what about, but I'm sure it was fine. He snapped out of it to give me a quick smile but didn't say a word. I'm getting a feeling in my stomach. Happy butterflies maybe? Or a nervous pit?

*Daniella's POV*
"Julian don't!" I squealed punching him the back.
"Sorry Babycakes. But you asked for it." He said sarcastically. I was thrown over his shoulder facing his back.
"I swear if you do. You're gonna be single." I smirked even though he couldn't see it.
"How dare you?" He set me down, I landed softly on the grass just in front of the water.
"Don't threaten to throw me in then." I crossed my arms.
"My fiesty babe." He smiled.
"Yeah yeah." I giggled rolling my eyes.
"There it is again." He blushed, putting his hands into his pockets. I found it extremely cute.
"I'm so tired." I said walking a bit over to the blanket and laying down.
"Me too." He fell back landing with his head on my stomach.
I played with his hair running my fingers through it as he just smiled up at me.
"I'm glad we came here." I said after a good long while of silence.
"Me too." I earned a grin from her as I just closed my eyes. His head still resting on my stomach. One hand in his hair, the other resting by side.
"I gotchu. Remember that." He whispered as though I couldn't hear him. He grabbed my free hand, locking it with his. I'm not sure anything could ruin this.

(A/n sorry tis is so short but oooo whats gonna happen next! Comment what you think I love reading comments :)) btw thanks for all the reads and votes ilysm!

Stay beautiful :)

Remember it's not a bad life, it's just a bad day❤

It's simply lit.
Lol byeee)