Three

"I'm ready" Daniella sighed smiling as turned on her webcam. Her phone pinged again when Julian said he was ready with Jovani. Oh lord. I grabbed a stool from beside her bed and placed it by her desk chair. I sat down as the screen clicked on.
"Hey" one of the boys smiled at Dan. I'm assuming it's Julian. They both had matching hair- brownish colored with the tips highlighted. I liked it more than I let off. They also had these bright eyes and smiles about them. I dont know what I liked more.
"Hey!" Daniella said back as Julian couldn't get the grin off his face. I just sat looking around the room, I didn't really know what to say.
"This is Olivia." She smiled gesturing her perfectly painted nails towards me. I looked at the screen and saw Jovani smiling showing those perfect teeth.
"Liv." I say sounding more shy than I had planned.
"Woah." I heard Jovani say staring at me with wide eyes. Julian punched his arm laughing at him. They're both kind of adorable. But something about Jovani, I like it. But I know it wont work. He is too...nice.
After a while of Daniella and Julian talking about every single thing they can think of and me and Jovani jumping in every once in a while, I got tired. I just sat there as my phone read 6:30. I should probably get home.
"I probably have to go soon." I whispered in Daniella's ear.
"I'm not letting you leave yet." She whispered back a bit louder than I did.
"So Liv." Jovani started emphasizing my name, "can I get your number maybe? If that's cool or.." he was cute when he was nervous.
"Uh" I didnt know what to say.
"Oh yeah. It's cool. I get it." His smile was now gone and he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.
"Yeah you can." I smiled. Surprising myself and everyone else.
"Really?" That smile that made me melt so soon, reappeared.
"Yeah sure." I giggled as Daniella just looked at me surprised still. Her and Julian laughed about it as I told Jovani my number. He told me he would text me as we all said our goodbyes for the night.
"Well I'll skype you tomorrow gorgeous?" Julian's cheeks got red as he looked at Dans. I can tell he really likes her. It makes me happy.
"Yeah." She giggled smiling brightly at him. I just watched her happily.
"Is um.. Liv gonna be there too?" Jovani cut in laughing a bit.
"I don't know. Are you gonna be there Liv?" Daniella winked at me ad I elbowed her where the guys couldn't see it.
"Yup totally. More studying to do so yeah." I smiled at the tan boy who was just smiling at me and gave me a simple 'cool' in response.
"Bye guys" we waved smiling at them and they both waved back blushing and winking.
"Woah." Daniella said walking over to her bed and flopping down on it.
"What?" I giggled falling back into her desk chair draping my legs over the arm of it.
"You know what! You and Jovani! Ooo Lovani! I ship it!!" She sat up a bit yelling with excitement.
"Oh my god." I covered my face with my hands trying to hide my smile.
"Admit it. You like him!" She said now standing up with her hands on her hips.
Before I could answer she started jumping and dancing. She yelled things like "Liv loves Jovani!" And "Lovani babies on the way" I just walked out leaving her to her own weirdness. As I walked down the stairs I am caught off guard by her jumping on my back. I catch her and we walk down the rest.
I walked to the kitchen dropping her purposely on the floor.
"Owwwww jerk!" She stood up quickly and pushed me a bit.
"You wanna go?" I challenged her laughing.
"Yes actually!" She yelled joining me in laughter.
"Well that's too bad I wanna eat." I said fake-seriously and opened the fridge.
"I'm hungry though for real." I said jumping up to sit on the counter.
"Pizza?" She smiled leaning against the island.
"Yas!!" I yelled as we opened the freezer drawer revealing 3 pizzas. We turned on the oven to preheat it and opened the 3 boxes to reveal a pepperoni, a buffalo chicken, and a four cheese pizza.
"Yum!" We both shouted at the same time causing us to laugh harder.
We put the pizzas in the oven and just sat cross legged on the counter reminiscing about the lovely Skype call we just had.
"Babe. Be honest with me here." She said with all seriousness now as she sat across from me on the granite counter. Good thing her parents have been gone forever they would kill us.
"Okay." I was kind nervous for her question.
"Do you think you possibly may like Jovani?" She said giving me a half smile and looking into my soul with those big green eyes.
I paused for a moment picking at the Polish on my nails.
"Yes.." I hesitated.
"That's really great Liv. I think he will be honestly so good for you." She smiled at me taking both my hands in hers.
Maybe she is right.