Two

(A/n above is my(Liv's) sister Skyler.)
I slept for about two hours at Daniella's.
"I'm buying. Im sorry for everything." I say slipping on a pair of her black vans. I thank God we are the same size in everything because if not I'd be screwed. I stood up grabbing the money I had tucked in my bra just in case as she gives me an appalled look.
"What? Where else would I put it?" I say giggling as she gives me a look of pure disapproval.
"You're disgusting." She laughs lacing up her converse.
"You love me." I say wrapping my arm around her neck hugging her as we head down the sidewalk.
We walk for about 5 minutes after the long ass walk through her huge neighborhood.
"What do you want to get?" I say as we both look around at the plaza including a bunch of food places and a few stores.
"Chipotle?" She smiles.
"Thats my girl." I laugh as we walk down the concrete path to Chipotle. The sun and sky on Miami today is beautiful and I cant help but stare up at it. I am happy to be out of my hungover state as I admire it.
We reach Chipotle and get our food as Daniella discusses what finals she has this upcoming week. Shit.
"Oh that's what I have to do. I haven't studied at all." I say awkwardly picking at my food with my plastic fork.
"Liv. Really?" She looks up and sips her drink with a look of disapproval.
"I know. I know." I continue back to my food as my phone vibrates on the table.
"Who is it?" Daniella looks up again.
"My mom. She texted asking where I was and I told her we were studying and I spent the night."
"If you are gonna say that we actually are gonna study. I'm not gonna let you fail. I need my best friend with me senior year." She is very genuine with her tone.
"Okay. We will. I wont let you down. I do need to get my books and stuff though." I remind her as I text my sister Skyler to ask if she is busy.
Me:*Sky. Are you at home?*
Sky:*Yeah why?*
Me:*Is mom?*
Sky:*No. She is out with dad shopping or something. Why?*
Me:* Can you bring my backpack by Daniella's?*
Sky:*ugh whatever.*
Skyler is my twin sister I love her but the girl drives me crazy sometimes. I look up from my conversation with Skyler to see Dans looking like she is concentrating too hard on her phone.
"Is everything okay?" I notice her smile as I want to take back my words.
"Um.. yeah. Its good." She smiled bigger blushing as she began typing on her phone.
"What's his name?" I know that look. Daniella is so gorgeous that she always has guys wanting to talk to her. She usually talks to them for a bit and realizes they're all dumbasses but I like to know the details.
"Julian." Her green eyes twinkle in the lighting in here. More than ever before.
"Go on girl. I need the details!" I giggle as she clicks off her phone for the first time in a bit.
"Well he is cute. He has gorgeous blue eyes and an adorable smile. He is really funny and he goes to SunSide High. It's about a half hour from our school." I listened closely as she gushed about this so called Julian.
"Does he have a brother?" I giggle jokingly.
"Um actually he does." She smiles brightly scrolling on her phone and looking back up. I am honestly surprised by her answer but happy as well.
"Oh." Is all I say. I want to talk to him if this Julian is so great but I know for me it's gonna be another drunk night fling. I wish I could love someone again.
"If he is anything like Julian I would go for it Livs." She smiles me a sympathetic smile knowing my thoughts somehow.
"We better get back to your house. Sky is bringing my school shit by." I throw away the remainder of my food and walk outside as Dans follows closely behind.
We reach her house after the once again horrific walk and i see Skylar's long brown hair standing by her car.
"Took you long enough." She laughs holding up my apparently heavy backpack with both her manicured hands. I roll my eyes grabbing it and slinging it over one shoulder.
"Thanks so much. You're so sweet." I say sarcastically hugging her half ass.
"Welcome Olivia. I'll see you later. I have to go meet Geo." She smiled raking her hair with her fingers.
"Okay have fun. Not too much fun though." I wink at her as she rolls her blue eyes that match mine.
"Later. Good seeing you Daniella." She waves as she gets back in her car. It bothers me my twin sister has a car and not me but she is also the one with the job and all that. So I guess it makes sense. Daniella waved back smiling as she drove away.
We walked back up to her room as I was already dreading this studying I was being forced to do. I'm just glad her parents are at work they are always lecturing me about doing better while at the same time, lecturing Dani about finding a "better best friend".
I flop down on her bed as she clicks on her computer playing the music playlist labeled "Dani and Liv". It was all our favorite songs to jam to when doing anything really. She clicked it on as I opened my backpack jumping right into the studying. She had the same classes as me besides a few. By different I mean she is advanced and I am not.
After hours of note cards, packets, quizzing and snacks, we give up.
"I'm so tired." I say clicking on my phone to see the time. It read 4 pm. Earlier than I expected honestly.
"Same. But hey Liv?" I saw her smiling the smile from earlier as I lift myself up from the unbelievably comfortable bed.
"Yeah?"
"Do you want to Skype Julian with me? It'll be the first time and I want you there with me." She said kind of nervous but still smiling.
"Of course." I am hesitant but she is my best friend I have to. I want to meet Julian but not his brother ...Jacob? No that's not it. But I don't want to ask her. I can't seem interested.
"What should I wear?" She says excitedly spinning in her desk chair.
"Not that." I joke knowing it's just a Skype call but it means a lot.
After 20 minutes of walking in her huge closet back and forth. We settle on a cute but comfy outfit since we will doing it on her computer which will show most of the outfit. For some reason she makes me change and fix up my hair for obvious reasons.
(Liv's outfit is on the left and Daniella's on right)

After we put on our outfits and I fix my hair while she checks her makeup we are set

Her phone pings as a text from Julian comes up on the screen.
*10 minutes? 😊*
"Oh my god. He asked if 10 minutes is good!" She suddenly flips out and I bite my lip trying to stifle my laugh.
"What do we do?" She asks looking panicked.
"Um say yes?" I finally let out my laughs.
"Okay. Okay." She calms down immediately like that was the biggest breakthrough.
"Okay I told him yes and he said Jovani is there. Is that okay?"Oh thats his name. I nod knowing any setbacks would freak her out even more. I check my hair and outfit once again and prepare myself for the disaster that might happen when I talk to this "Jovani".