Nineteen

A/N: So I know most people just skip right over these, but for the ones that don't, hey. I've had a lot of issues in my life since In last updated, and I am dissapointed in myself that it has been over a year since I have written for you guys. I'm 17 years old and life is so wild for me sometimes guys. I fell in love since I last wrote, only to have that love ripped away from me. I don't understand why people do what they do but I hope it all works out. It was one of those loves where you know in your heart, your mind and your gut and everything else in between that they are your soulmate. But enough sadness, I have mostly built myself back up. I still have my days where I cry and think about our memories but I am confident in myself and I think everything will work out.

I hope you all are well. love u. 

.

.

.

We stepped off the curb and onto the white sand. I slip off my vans and let my toes hit the soft sand as Julian stands with his still on. I glance up at him when I stand back up and he is just standing there looking so... gentle. His eyes are soft and his hair is a bit longer than it has been in a while, but it works. His lips are in a natural pout and I really can't enough. 

"I'm sorry Daniella." is all he says before I feel a strong tug on my waist. I blink before I can realize that there is no way this could be Julian grabbing me. I scream as loud as I can but I can't see a thing. My head is covered and I feel my body being carried by someone. My screams are muffled as the bag gets pushed tighter to my face and head. Where did Julian even go? I hear a few footsteps after I finally give up on screaming and squirming. It's so silent and I don't know if that makes me more nervous than the loudness or not. 

A million thoughts run through my mind. Why didn't Julian grab me and save me from whatever is happening? Is this meant to happen? Was this planned? Who the hell is this carrying me? Who... Why... Wh-.

I wake up in an apartment I have never seen before. I get up off the gigantic couch to see the most boujee apartment in existence. The walls are white brick walls, decorated with some very expensive looking abstract art. The white wood floors are cold as I tip toe across them to reach the kitchen. It's almost something out of a movie. All the marble and modern accessories to go with it. I open the cabinets the find them stocked with every snack you could think of. A loud ringing noise snaps me out of my hungry thoughts and I almost fall over it's so loud. 

"What the hell is that?" I breathe. It sounds almost like a siren and I jog through the echoing rooms to find the noise. I reach the edge of the living room to find the cutest double doors. The doors reveal an amazing bedroom that contains everything I have ever wanted. The bed is gigantic enough for 10 of me to fit and is covered in an amazing yellow comforter. The dresser below the flat screen, has my Polaroid along with a brand new one and some other lotions and things I like. My jaw drops as I see the wall furthest from the door with floor to ceiling windows. I have always dreamed of having those, I could cry. I don't really know who's apartment, condo place this but I wish it could be mine.

A few hours pass of me just hanging out in the apartment, eating snacks and watching Netflix on the TV in the living room, which happens to be surprisingly bigger than the one in the cute bedroom. After finishing all of this weird show called Big Mouth, I start to wonder if there was any other clothes here. I could always leave and get them but I don't have my phone, or a car, and the front door won't even unlock for whatever reason. I dig through the bedroom drawers before noticing the closet doors in the corner of the room. I slide open the door and a light clicks on, showing me a walk in closet.

The closet contains Calvin Klein everything, Gucci belts, the cutest jeans, amazing dresses and bags and shoes. I find some cute sweatpants and a Vans hoodie that actually fit nicely and I'm starting to finally question what's going on. I got a bit lost in this place's beauty to realize I am literally trapped in a random apartment with everything I have always wanted in this place I have never seen before. Wait. I run back to the closet to check the sizes of the clothes. My size. Then the shoes. My size. Maybe this all just some really odd dream ya know. I should go to sleep on this unrealistically large couch and wake myself back up. 

I fall into the couch cushions and throw a fluffy blanket over me, trying to practically force myself to sleep. The Miami sun is too bright coming through the huge windows for me. Maybe I'll try closing the curtains, I mumble out loud for some reason. "Curtains closing," a robotic vouce says and I am close to peeing my pants. The curtains come down from the ceiling leaving the room dark and calm. I am so confused.