Six

"Is this restaurant okay?" Julian asked as we pulled in to a parking lot. It was a cute local Italian restaurant. I have never been here but Jovani told me the food is pretty good.
"Yeah." Daniella smiled at him. He parked and got out to attempt opening her door but, of course she did it herself. Jovani held the door open for me and I loved his sweetness.
"Thanks." I smiled. I think I was blushing.
"You're welcome Babycakes." He giggled a bit.
(A/n if you watch 99 goonsquad on broadcast you understand the nickname Babycakes. Okie.)
We followed Julian and Daniella hand in hand into the cute little restaurant.
"Table for 4." Julian smiled at the young guy in front of the podium.
"Inside or out?" He said in a cute voice. He flipped his long blonde hair out of his face and I'm not gonna lie it was cute. Julian looked at us as of asking which we would prefer.
"Out is fine." I smiled.
"Out it is." The boy smiled, "right this way."
"It's a beautiful day." I smiled as we made our way out to a little patio area. It was kind of beautiful. It was in the back of the restaurant and it had lovely music playing. It was decorated with strings of lights and cute decorations. A quaint fountain was by our table and it was one of the prettiest little set ups.
"Yeah it is." Jovani smiled agreeing. The boys pulled out our chairs for us and we thanked them for it.
"I'm Jonas and I'll be taking care of you guys." The boy smiled flipping his hair again and ordering our drinks for us.
"So Liv. What are you planning on doing after school?" Jovani smiled at me while Dani and Julian had a separate conversation.
"Well I want to travel around for a while. Do some sight seeing ya know. What about you?" He smiled. His eyes were so pretty. I had to stop myself from getting lost in them.
"Me too actually. I want to see all kinds of places. Julian isn't going with me though. He is going to University of Florida." He rolled his eyes.
"So is Daniella." I said her name loud enough to break her out of their conversation.
"Huh?" She smiled. She was blushing hardcore.
"We were talking about you and Julian are both going to the same college." I smirked at her and she laughed shaking her head.
"Yeah we know that." She laughed, "but you are Jovani are both going to travel so maybe you'll see each other in the same places." She winked while Julian punched Jovani in the arm laughing.
"Or maybe we will go together." Jovani smiled at them, doing the yawn and stretch move.
"Yeah maybe." I laughed. I didn't want to get too serious with him. I knew how it would end. Just a fling. I really should forget about what that dumb guy did to me a long time ago but I just can't. I can't trust myself with anyone.
"Here are your drinks." Jonas breaks me out of my thoughts setting down our drinks for us on little coasters. He gave me a really kind smile and walked away.
"Oh wow." Jovani rolled his eyes.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing just Jonas. He gave you the look. That's not okay." He said sipping his Coke. Oh.
"Oh. I didn't even notice." I said nervously. In honesty I did notice. The blue eyes and blonde hair was too cute. And a nice smile to add to it. It isnt like me and Jovani are dating right? Its just lunch.
"Okay good." He giggled a bit but I honestly don't know how I feel about this. Jovani is sweet but he already thinks we are gonna date and everything.
We all ordered one pizza to share and it was really good.
"This is yummy!" Daniella smiled wiping the corner of her mouth with her napkin.
"I know right." Julian agreed biting his slice of pizza. Jovani and I just kind of agreed everytime they said something. He still seemed annoyed about the Jonas thing and honestly that is what annoyed me. So he smiled at me? So what?
After eating our lunch we walked to the truck.
"Where do you girls want to go now?" Jovani asked smiling at me.
"I don't care." I said with a fake smile, " I left my phone inside I need to go get it really quick."
I got out of the truck going inside. When i walked to the table Jonas was cleaning it up.
"Hey I uh.." I started.
"Looking for this?" He smiled up at me. Woah his blue eyes were so sparkly.
"Yeah. Thank you. You're too sweet." I smiled.
"No problem. Gorgeous. I hope I see you around." He smiled and I walked out. I was kind of scared someone would play with my phone because it didn't have a password but I doubt they did.
"Did you get it?" Daniella smiled at me.
"Yup. So where are we going?" I answered.
"We could go down by this spot I know. It's by the lake and.." Jovani started before I cut him off.
"Sounds good." I smiled and Julian started the truck up. I don't know why I said yes but as I turn on my phone I see something different. I look in my contacts and see the name "Jonas😉". Oh no.