Fifteen

*Julian's POV*

I saw Jonas and Liv walking out of Chick-Fil-A right as me and Dan went in. I didn't want to say anything to make her upset but I think she saw them too. We are all just super confused on why she just ran out on the picnic last night. It was honestly so weird like, what the duck? 

I leaned up to Daniella in our booth and asked her about her day at school. I really should get home to Jovani, but I dont want to be the one to tell him that Liv was out with Jonas. That has gotta suck. I just want my bro to be happy and I knew Liv wasn't the commitment type but I didn't know it would be like this bad. 

I'm debating whether or not I should talk to Jonas about what is really going on in this whole situation or if he had anything to do with her skipping out on the date. He is a peppy little dude, so I don't really think he would have done anything, but Jov doesn't like him. At all. 

"So babe. How's your nuggets?" I smiled with my arm around Daniella.

"They're good." She giggled. She never talked much while she ate, which was cute. I like a girl that can eat. I didn't ask any other questions, just kept my around around the top of her shoulder. I wonder if I should ask about her seeing Jonas and Liv but I dont want to ruin our little date. I will just keep my mouth shut for now I think

*Jovani's POV*

I had a hella boring day at school today. I was trying so hard to focus but she was always in the back of my mind. I don't really know why she left but it did kind of piss me off. She just ditched me on a date after saying I love you? Who does that? 

I am honestly so tired of girls using me. They go on one date with me and end up finding someone "better" who treats them horribly. They come back to me after the guy ditches them and it is just the same old shit. Julian doesn't ever date anyone, lucky for him. That mothertrucker always is happy just doing his own thing. He is even happier with Daniella though. I actually haven't seen him this happy in a while. 

I wonder what Jonas has been doing. He probably has already done it again. Took her to eat, told her how horrible I am just to steal her away from me. He was probably the one who came to the date, again. 

"Aye papa Julio." I said looking up from my thoughts as my dad walked in. 

"Hey Jov. You okay bud?" He looked concerned taking in my apparently obvious sad looks. My dad's Columbian accent was a little thicker than mine but we sounded the same at the end of a long day.

"Yeah papa. I'm fine." I smiled a small smile and he nodded leaving me in the living room alone. I clicked on the tv to watch something on Netflix as I grabbed a blanket. I scrolled for a good show as I grabbed my gummy bears and ended up watching some random comedy. This is what I love right here. A lazy day, chilling in sweatpants, eating gummy bears, netlfix. I would love to have a girfriend and just spoil here with junk food and watch shows and movies for hours. I would never ever forget to tell her how cute her little messy hair is. I would always kiss her forehead watching a scary movie and admire her adorable laugh during a comedy. I would love her with all my heart. 

(A/n Aye Im sorry this is so short but I thought it was a cute place to leave it. Comment what you think is really going on?)