Seven

*Daniella's POV*
I held Julian's hand as we drove to a cute little lake area. Nobody was here and it was so peaceful.
"I have a blanket in the back." Julian smiled.
"Okay cool." I returned his smile as we parked in a gravel lot. Something is up with Liv though. She has barely said anything since we started lunch. Did something happen? I need to find out.
"Liv come here for a sec." I said as she hopped out the truck brushing her dress with her hands.
"Okay. What's up?" She said as I pulled her far enough from the guys to where they couldn't hear us.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Yep. Why?" She kept checking her phone for some reason.
"Tell me." I said crossing my arms.
"Okay well. Ya know our waiter? Jonas?" She said. She was trying not to smile.
"Um yeah. Why?" I asked.
"Well when I went in to get my phone he handed it to him and I noticed he had put his phone number in it. And I don't know. He is sort of really sweet." She said with a nervous smile.
"Liv. Really? What about Jovani?" I asked. I was kind of sad not gonna lie.
"Jovani doesn't even like me very much. But even if he did. I would only hurt him in the end. He is too sweet. Something about Jonas. Just I don't know. It's dumb." She began mumbling.
"Tell me Liv. Im you're best friend." I said. I am trying to help her here.
"I feel like things with Jovani could be permanent okay!" She yelled. The guys looked over for a second but I nonchalantly motioned them to look away, "I feel like they could be permanent and I'm not ready! Im not ready to fall in love just to have my heart broken again! I'm not gonna get attached to someone I could see myself with for a while. Im sorry." She began crying and I pulled her into a light hug.
"Babe. I think you should calm down. Okay? I know it's scary but you cant just use Jonas because you think you won't like him as much to get attached. If you like Jovani. You need to make sure he knows that." I said as her head was on my shoulder.
"Alright. I will." She took a deep breath and turned around slowly to look over to them.
"Jovani!" She yelled. He turned to look at her as she ran to him and kissed him.

*Liv's POV*
"Jovani!" I yelled causing him to look over at me. I began running down the grassy way to him.
"I love you." I mumbled before attacking him with a kiss. He crashed his lips against mine for what seemed like forever. I don't think he heard me mumble the words and I'm kind of glad about it.
I'm still so afraid of being hurt.
He pulled back with the biggest smile on his cute tan face.
"I love you too Liv." He said quietly leaning his forehead against mine to look me in the eyes.
Woah.

(A/n sorry for the short chapter but I liked leaving it at the ending! Thanks for reading!! Please vote and comment ily😊❤)