Sixteen

*Liv's POV*
I have a bad feeling in my stomach but a smile on my face when I wake up. I rub my sleepy eyes open and see I'm somewhere unfamiliar. Oh no.

I sit up and look around to see Jonas laying shirtless next to me, the rest of his body under the covers. His blonde hair is messy and he had a small grin on his sleeping face.

I dont know how I feel about this whole situation really. I cant get the thought of Jovani out of my head, but I need to. He deserves someone who is gonna cherish him just as much as he would them. Let's face it, he doesn't even want me. Im not good enough for someone like him.

He needs a beautiful, loyal girl. I'm neither.

I don't know how I'm gonna approach the situation im in right now. Daniella is gonna be even more mad at me,I already know.

"Hey." Jonas groaned awake. He grinned up at Me, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Uh hey." i giggled not knowing what to do with my bare self.

"Wanna get some food or something?" Jonas grinned pulling me on top of him. pulled back not trying to seem rude or slutty.

"No. Im sorry Jonas, but this was a mistake. You deserve to be with the best, and Im probably the worst for you." I giggled trying to lighten the depressing statement.

"But you are the best. In more ways than one." He smirked at me, his blue eyes sparkling.

"Thanks, I guess. But I really should go." I kissed his cheek, grabbing my clothes off the floor and quickly finding the bathroom. I felt bad for doing it the way I did but I cant hurt anyone else. I just cant. I need to be single and just be by myself because thats what I deserve. 

I slipped on yesterday's clothes and threw my hair into a messy bun with the ponytail holder on my wirst.

I leaned down to grab my shoes when someone pulled me by my waist. I stood up to see Jonas, pulling my waist against his. I felt awkward about all this, and he is making it worse.

"Im sorry. I cant resist you. He crashed his lips against mine forcefully. His shirtless self was pressed against me and my mind went numb. I dont feel anything but him pressed to me. I ignored the fact that he was in only boxers and leaned into our kiss. I couldn't think straight, or even pull away a little. He out me under his spell, and I cant get out his trans. 

"You're perfect."He spoke into my mouth. His voice was soft yet so husky since he just woke up.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he giggled when I it his lip. He pulled back for a minute, giving me a wink and continuing our kiss. His arm wrapped around my waist and the other trailed up my shirt.

"A belly button ring?" He smirked as he pulled back from our kiss.

"As if you didn't already know." I giggled wrapping my legs around his waist and it felt like I could be stuck in this moment forever.

*Daniella's POV*

"Don't you miss her at least a little?" my mom said and I rolled my eyes at her question. I dont know how I feel anymore about her. She has been so shady and that whole fling thing has got out of hand. She literally doesn't let herself have anything real with a guy. It gonna turn out shitty for her.

"Mom, can we talk about anything else?" I said.

"Sure sweetie. We can avoid losing your best friend." Her words stung a bit, and I didn't know how to feel at that. I started to cry a little bit at the thought of losing my other half. Its been Dani and Liv for so long, I cant see it any other way. 

I ran upstairs and out of the living room. I slipped on a sweatshirt, wiping my crying eyes with the sleeve end. I locked my bedroom door, grabbing my phone and headed out my window.