Thirteen

The school day was as expected. It was confusing and long. Our classes were all switched around, and we had nothing but testing.

The best part of the day was lunch, which isnt any different than usual. I had only three super long classes which was okay I guess.

I didn't talk to Daniella much today and I only saw her twice. Once at lunch, where our conversations were not like our usual ones, and at the end of the day when Julian picked her up. She glanced over at me, but didn't say a word.

I guess she is mad at me too.

My phone dings once I reach Skylers car and I glance at it.

J: hey, I'm at your school. Where are you?
Me: I'm in the front lot. I'll meet you by the bench by the office.

"Hey ill be home later." I said hesitating.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere. Don't worry." I smiled before shutting the door and heading to where Jonas claimed he was at.

As I walked looking around I saw him. He was in a red old school mustang. His hair was flipped perfectly to the side and his blue eyes bright. He flashed a quick, but noticeable grin and I returned it heading over. He stepped out as I approached.

"Here you go." He smiled, his cheeks a bit red, opening my passenger door for me.

"Thank you." I said simply before hopping into the car.

"Sooo. Where are we going?" I said as he got in, starting the car.

"Just somewhere to talk. A lot is... going on. And we just really need to talk about it." He sighed, closely watching the road. The sun wasn't as vivid today, it seems to match my mood in that way.

As Jonas drove to wherever we were going, Jovani pops up yet again today. I just wish I didn't mess everything up. But in my defense, I told Daniella it would happen so I should be happy. I was right. Right?

"Okay so what's your absolute favorite food in the entire world?" Jonas said. I was happy he broke me out of my thoughts and I definitely do like food.

"Chicken nuggets." I say plain and simple.

"Chicken nuggets?" He giggles. I watch as a small dimple appears on his cheek, just above the crook of his mouth. I haven't seen it before, but it makes me happy, that's for sure.

"Of course. Chicken nuggets are amazing duh." I laugh a little bit, but my tone stays sassy as I defend my lifetime fav food.

"Okay, okay. Chik-Fil-A?" He smiles as we stop at a stop sign. I realize we are in the Bluffs. It's basically a place with all the fun stuff. Food, shopping, ice cream, game places, movie theatre, the works.

"Totally." I say trying to hide my excitement.

"Okay cool." He grinned before turning into a lot to park at my nugget destination.

To be continued..

(A/n okay i know you all probably hate me, and im so sorry!!

I've had family in town and I tried so hard but idk just a lot going on.

I love you and I will try to be better!!

Hope this update is completely awful lol. 😘)