Eleven

*Liv's POV*
I walked through the path with him, ducking a few times under limbs and things. It was nicer than I thought out here.

"So what is your name?" I said sitting down on a large rock.

"Your first." He smirked. He was testy, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. He isn't easy with trust, from what I can see, and he reminds me of someone.

"Liv." I said raising an eyebrow at him.

"Mario." He raised one too, sitting down to shake my hand.

"I guess its nice to meet you." I laughed.

"Ditto."

"So what are you doing here again?" I asked, quite curious.

"I'm filming a YouTube video for my friend Weston. He is obsessed with like adventuring through the woods and all that so I'm the camera man." He laughed holding up the camera hanging around his neck.

"Oh I gotcha." I said looking around at the trees.

"What about you, what are you doing here?" He asked kicking some dust with his shoe.

"Well.. I'm kinda on a date. But I don't know, I'm just not the dating type. I kinda suck at it." I laughed. I know I did the whole, 'i love you Jovani' run and jump thing but then I got a bad feeling. And that feeling has never failed me before.

"You're telling me you are on a date and you're out in the woods with a stranger you just met?" He laughed almost too hard. I dont blame him, I'm not exactly the poster child for perfect dating skills.

"Kinda. I told you I was awful." I put mt face in my hands on my lap and laughed. I was just so afraid. I try to act like I don't care but I feel like Jovani and I could last, but there is a small issue going on. Im not sure what but I should figure it out.

"You should probably get back to that." He laughed standing up, "and I need to find Weston because I literally can't find him anywhere."

"Yeah I guess so. I'll see you around? I guess." I said awkwardly. Truth is, I wasn't sure if I would see him again but I liked this Mario. He's a cool guy.

"See ya Mario."

"Bye Liv." He waved before smiling and turning around. I began walking out of the woods.

When I reached the edge I didn't hear anything. I figured I would heard Julian or Daniella. But I didn't hear anything. I walked to the swings to see my phone and Jovani, both gone.

"Jovani!" I yelled. Maybe they all went into a different part of the woods?

I walked down by the lake. The blanket and everyone was gone! Oh no. Im stranded. Im gonna die here.

"Daniella!" I yelled. Great. No answer. So I have no phone and no idea on how to get out of here.

*Jovani's POV*
After yelling and searching for a while we decided to take Daniella home.

We knew she could find her since they are best friends and honestly I was hurt. Im not sure if I want to see her again, at all.

I really love her but she just left. She obviously doesnt feel the same.

"You hungry?" Julian asked as we walked into our house.

"Nah bro. I'm just so done." I said flopping on the couch.

"I'm sorry man. I dont know why she would leave like that. I mean she did that whole run and jump thing yelling 'Jovani I love you' or whatever so that has to mean something. Daniella says she is afraid of commitment so that should be something special from her." He nudged me trying to make me feel better.

"I think it's all Jonas's fault. He knows she and I had something special. Jonas doesn't do long term and he knows he can get her to be on his side." I groaned. I wasn't wrong. Jonas was exactly like her in that way. He was good for a few dates with girls but nothing more.

He doesn't have many girlfriends ever but there's a reason for that. Everyone at our school knows his reputation. I mean, he has been going to school with us since 4th grade.

Maybe he will find a girl who can change him around I dont know, but its not gonna Liv. I wont let it.

*Skyler's POV*
We pulled up by a lake and I saw Liv sitting there alone. She was crying with her knees folded up. What happened?

I got out running down by her.

"Liv! What happened!" I said sitting down by her.

"I don't know. I just... I saw a boy walking in the woods so I went to see why then I came out and they all were gone." She cried.

"Why were you trying to talk to some weirdo in the woods?" I tried not to laugh.

"I dont know. But the point is they left me. Jovani probably hates me Skyler!" She sobbed harder and I helped her to her feet.

"Cmon. Lets go home." I held her close as we walked back to Geo's truck.

"Can you take us home? We can get my car after I take her home okay?" I whispered to him and he nodded.

When we got home, Liv went straight to her room, giving mom and dad a small smile and wave. She didnt want them knowing about this, I'm sure.

"I'll be back later okay. It's gonna be alright." I smiled at her. She was already wrapped up in her covers and her makeup smeared.

"Okay." She sniffled throwing her hair into a bun. I wonder how she is feeling but all I know is this Jovani is gonna hear from me.

"I think my phone is at Daniella's. Can you grab that?" She asked, with her sad eyes.

"Of course." I smiled before heading back out to Geo's truck.

( Ooo it was Mario! Yay!

And also, who do you think she should date? Jovani, Jonas? Or nobody bc single life.😂

Thanks for reading!

Stay lit.)