Chapter 6

I had to pee, but I didn't feel like getting up. Plus I was already comfortable in my bed. It was too late at night but at some point I couldn't hold it forever. I went to my bathroom, but when I came back, Tony was sitting on my bed. He motined for me to come but I just stood there.
"Come here" he demanded.
"TTT-Tony please. I'm really ttt-tired." I stuttered.
"What did I just say?" He said with more base in his voice. I slowly walked over to him. I stopped a little father than he wanted. He reached for my wrist and pulled me into his lap.
"Stop Tony! I don't want to!" I yelled loud enough hoping my sister would hear.
"Shut up. I told you I was getting what I wanted tonight." He whispered in my ear. One if his hands were up my shirt cupping my breast. The other was rubbing my thigh. I just sat there, tears flowing down. He laid me on my back and his muscular body hovered over me. Just as he was pulling my shirt off I heard my door open.
"You get off of her right now, or I'll blow your brains out Tony." Peaches said calmly but with a stern voice.
He only chuckled. He stood up, my shirt still in his hand, and walked towards her.
"Stop!" She demanded.
Tony stopped and tilted his head in confusion.
"You know y'all belong to me right? Now you just put that gun down, leave, and let me finish my business." He sounded so normal. Like what he was doing didn't phase him. Like it was ok.
Peaches walked toward Tony with the gun still pointed towards him.
"The police are on the way." She stated.
"You're bluffing."
"Not even a little bit." I saw the determination in her eyes. I also so the hurt and regret. I know she loves Tony, but She also knows we can't live like this.
We heard a loud knock from downstairs.
"POLICE! Open up!"
Peaches backed away slowly still eyeing Tony. When she got closer to the stairs she yelled.
"Its open!" Right then Tony charged towards her, punching her in the face, and knocking the gun out of her hand. Tony was beating her repeatedly.
"NO! STOP!" I yelled jumping out of bed. I was about to go stop it until I heard a large "Bang!" And Tony fell to the ground.
I looked over and there was an officer pointing his gun towards were Tony lay. I ran towards Peaches who was struggling to get up.
"Is everyone ok? What happened here?" Another officer ask after running up the stairs.
"That man started to abuse my sister, then he attacked me." Peaches chocked out. The first officer looked at me.
"Is this true?" He asked. I nodded my head and continued to help Peaches up. It was over. It was finally over.

A/N
So this chapter was a little shorter than the last one but more drama. How did you like it? Comment what you think should happen next. Remember to vote, recommend, and follow me on Instagram @princess_mariiiii