Chapter 12

Zeph POV
I opened my eyes and the first thing I noticed was Cleo's sweet scent, but she wasn't here. I heard my toilet flush and seconds later water started to run. I smiled. I got up and walked towards the bathroom. I reached for the door knob but it was locked. I heard the water stop. I backed up a little while leaning on the wall. When she came out I froze, shocked on who it was.

Cleo POV
I didn't get home till late last night. Thankfully my sister was asleep so she didn't question me when I woke up this morning.
"Morning shug. How'd ya sleep?" Peaches said coming into the kitchen smiling.
"Uhh I slept ok. Whats got you so happy?" I asked.
I noticed for the past few days she's been acting pretty strange. It's a good strange though. A happy strange.

"Oh nothing. Just woke up in a good mood I guess." Peaches said.
I was about to say something but my phone started to ring. It wasn't in mg reaching range but I could see who it was. Zeph.
"Uhh could you hand me that please?" I asked Peaches. She looked at the phone and started smiling this cheesy grin.
"So is he your boyfriend now?" She asked still smiling.
"Peeeaachesss.." I grabbed my phone and answered it.
"Hey Zeph."
"Didn't I tell you to stay away from him?!" The voice sounded familiar but I couldn't think of who it was.
"Um. Who is this?" I asked nervously. Peaches noticed my tone and mouthed "speaker" to me. I put the phone on speaker. It sounded like the person on the other end was struggling with something.
"Nicole, give me back my damn phone." I knew that voice very well.
"Zeph?" I asked. Then it went quiet.

Zeph POV
I snatched my phone from Nicole and pushed her on the bed.
"What the hell Nicole?!? First you sneak into my house and then you go through my phone? Are you crazy?"
I had enough of her. Nicole was laughing on my bed like nothing she was doing was wrong. Once she seen the look on my face she got tense.
"I was only doing what's right." She said nervously.
I rolled my eyes. It was clear this girl was crazy but I had to find a way to get rid of her. I didn't want her. I want Cleo and I'm not letting anything stop me.
I sighed.
"Nicole?"
"Yes Zeph?"
"You'd do anything for me right? Anything to make me happy?"
"Anything for you baby." She started to get up and rub my chest. I moved her hands and looked her straight in the eye.
"If you leave me and Cleo alone, that would make me very happy." Her happy expression turned into hurt. Nicole backed away and shook her head.
"Nnn-no. I can't do that Zeph. Yyy-your mine." Her eyes started to water.
"Please Nicole. You hurt me. You hurt me bad. And you can't pick up the pieces you've broken. But Cleo. She...she....she can fix them. I know she can. You can't keep getting jealous every time I find someone I'm into. Thats not right. Just please. Let me have her...." I trailed off. I don't know why but I couldn't finish, but I do know that I've fallen for Cleo.
I sighed. Nicole's face was filled with tears.
"Ok?" I asked making sure she understood.
"Ok." She choked.
I was about to lead her out when she stopped me right in the front door.
"How do you know you want her if you do even know her?" She asked.
"I don't know Nicole. I just feel it. Now please leave."
She nodded and walked out. Seconds later she pulled off. It was over. With Nicole at least. Now it was time for me to go apologize to Cleo for what Nicole did.
I started upstairs but bumped into my dad at mid way.
"Another one? Damn son your on the roll!"
I quickly shook my head while laughing.
"No dad. I was actually getting rid of that one. Remember Nicole?" I asked trying to rejog his memory.
"Ooohhhh yeeaaahhh. I remember that one. I never did like her. Glad you cut her off. Hey I'm making waffles, want some?" He asked passing me to go downstairs.
"Uhh yeah. Let me just handle something real quick." I ran to my room, picked up my phone, and called Cleo who was now on speed dial and number one in my contacts.
I waited anxiously while the phone kept ringing.
"Hh-hello?"
"Hey Cleo it's me. Sorry about that. Nicole was-..."
"Its fine I understand. You still like her. I'll just try to stay out of the way." Cleo sounded like she was about to cry.
"No Cleo. I was telling her to leave because I want to be with you."
It was silent for a moment.
"Me? But why? I'm not popular, I don't go out any where, and I only have one friend."
"And that's fine with me." I said trying to sound comforting.
"Really?" Cleo asked.
"Really. Hey I'm coming over." I said not really asking much.
"Uhh ok. Don't forget the camera. You do have it right?"
"Yeah. I won't forget. See ya soon."
I hung up and remembered I had left it on last night. I walked over to it.
The camera was almost so I just grabbed it, the charger, slipped on some clothes, and headed out.

Cleo POV
"Well? What happened?" Peaches asked.
"Misunderstanding with someone. Its fixed now though. No need to worry. Don't you have work?" I asked gesturing towards the clock.
"Yeah, yeah. I Know. I'm leaving right now. While I'm gone can you do me a favor?"
"Sure. Whats up?" I asked.
"I need you to go into my closet, get all of Tony's stuff, and burn them." While saying all that she sat the lighter fluid and some matches on the table.
"I-I-I thought you got rid of his stuff. Can you do it? I really don't want to."
I could feel the tears again.
"Its ok baby cakes. Burning his stuff will help you relieve all that stress. Its a metal bin in the back yard. You can use that."
Peaches kissed my forehead and left. I sighed. I sluged up stairs and passed my sisters room. I went straight to my room, in the bathroom, and took a shower.
I was only in my towel when the door bell rang. I ignored it. Then my phone started to ring. It was Zeph.
"Hello?" I said nervously while looking for clothes.
"Hey mama. I'm here. Come open the door." For some reason he sounded sexier. Like he was happier or something.
"Ok. Gimme a sec." I said. I hung up before he could respond.
I put on some lime green tights, a long sleeve grey muscle shirt with lime green streaks, and some unmatched socks.
I ran downstairs to the front door, fixed my hair a little, and opened it.
"Hey."
"Heeyyy. Damn Cleo. Where you been hiding that body?" Zeph asked while pulling me in a hug.
"Umm. I don't know. I guess it's just kinda been here? " I said questioning myself.
We were still hugging and Zeph's hand started to wonder down my waist to my butt. I blushed and slightly pulled away.
"Zeph..." I said looking in his eyes.
"Hmm?" He said licking his lips.
"We're still in the door."
"Oh... my bad."
We walked in, closed the door, and sat on the couch. Zeph put his arm around me and the other was resting in my lap. He was looking in my eyes.
""Your so beautiful Cleo."
"Ttt-thanks." I said still blushing and looking down. He chuckled and buried his face in my neck. He began to kiss and lick. It tickled.
"Zeph! Sstooppp!!" I was laughing and giggling.
He laughed too. Zeph was pulling away but stopped. I turned and looked at him.
"Whats wrong?" I asked. He looked confused.
"Is that a tattoo?"

A/N
Sooo yeah hoped you enjoyed. Remember to vote, comment, recommend, and follow me on Instagram @princess_mariiiii