Chapter 9

"Take five... annnnndddd.... ACTION!" Zeph yelled.
"You know you don't have to do that right? It's getting edited anyway." I asked giggling.
"Well it's not my fault you keeping messing up the vows." He said in his best directors voice. Zeph smirked and me and I laughed even harder.
"Oh? Laughing are we?"
Zeph started to walk towards me with this devilish grin on his face.
"Hehe, Zeph stop... please we have to finish the wedding." I said backing up. Next thing I know I'm being tackled on my bed by a very playful Zeph.
"Is it funny now? Huh? Is it funny?" He asked while digging his fingers into my sides and wiggling them.
"NOOO, ZEPH SSTTTHHAAAPP!!" I sounded like a retarded seal the way I was laughing.
"Pl-pl-pleeassee stop Zeph. I'm sorry." I managed to choke out.
"Hmm. I accept your apology." He said with a straight face. We both bust out laughing.
I noticed Zeph stopped laughing. When I looked up he was staring at me. He was looking me in my eyes.
"Beautiful..." I heard him whisper. I started to say something but I heard the front door downstairs open and close again.
"Cleo I'm home! And whose car is that in the drive way?" Peaches yelled.
"Uhh. Just a sec!" I hopped out of bed and walked towards the door. I stopped, turned around, and Zeph was still sitting on my bed.
"Want to meet my sister?" I asked my voice a little shaky. Zeph cleared his throat.
"Sure. Is she nice?" He asked nervously.
"The nicest. I said with a smile."
He followed me downstairs and we walked to the kitchen. Peaches was already stuffing her mouth with leftovers from yesterday. She stopped chewing and looked at me wide eyed when she saw him.
"Peaches this is Zeph, my partner for our class project. Zeph this is my sister Peaches." I said casually.
Peaches quickly got up, whiped her mouth and came over to shake Zeph's hand with this big cheesy grin on her face.
"Oh my God Hi! I'm Peaches, Cleo's sister. I'm so glad to see you! Well not that I know you but Cleo has never brought a boy home before... Hell, she's never brought a girl home either and I was really starting to get suspicious." She said all while shaking Zeph's hand the whole time.
"Ppeeaachhesss" I mumbled. She looked at me and I motioned towards the door. I'm pretty sure I was blushing right now.
"Nice to meet you too." Zeph said smiling, enjoying every bit of Peaches.
"Ok time to go now." I grabbed his hand and exited the kitchen. I dragged him upstairs and shut the door.
"Pleasant one, isn't she?" He said sarcastically rising an eye brow.
"He, yeah. She's something." I walked to the camera and looked at it. The battery was getting low.
"Its almost dead. How about I charge it over night and we start over tomorrow yeah?" I asked.
"Mhmn" is all he replied with.
I noticed he's been starting at me an awful lot since he's been here.
"III-Is there something wrong?" I asked in a muttered tone.
"Just wondering"
"Wondering what?"
"Why you wear so many clothes."
"Oh. I told you it's complicated."
"No you didn't. You said it was personal."
"Either way it goes, I still don't feel comfortable telling you." I said nervously. I wish he would just drop it already.
"What are you hiding?" He asked. I snapped up at Zeph and he was looking at me with a confused look on his face.
"Nnn-nothing Zeph. Its nothing" I stuttered. Looking back down at my feet.
"Something. It has to be something. I beautiful girl like you shouldn't hide herself." Did he just call me beautiful?
"Yyy-you think iii-i'm beautiful?" I finally choked out.
"Of course." He said with sincerity.
I started to call him beautiful too but of course something always ruin the moment. Zeph's phone started to ring. He reached down in his pocket and grabbed it. When he saw the caller ID he rolled his eyes before answering it.
"Hello? Yeah, yeah, we're wrapping up stuff now. Yes mami I remembered. Ok. See ya soon. Bye" he hung up and looked at me.
"Umm. I have to go. My mom made tacos and she wants to have family night."
"Its fine." I said

Zeph POV
As I was driving home I couldn't stop thinking about her. She was so beautiful. It was clear she is self conscious, but why? I could only imagine what her body looked like. I licked my lips and chuckled to myslef.
I pulled up at home and jogged to the door. It was unlocked for some reason. When I went it I shut the door and locked it. I followed the good smells that came from the kitchen.
"Aww. There's me baby boy. You have good time at friends house?" My mother said. I laughed.
"Yes mami. I did." My mother recently moved in with me and my dad from California. And soon as she got here she started to teach herself English just so she could have a full conversation with me and dad. Its funny though cause my dads black and doesn't speak a bit of Spanish, but he still won't tell me how he pulled my mom. Oh well. Guess the world may never know.

Cleo POV
I layed in my bed and the word played over and over again in my head.
"Beautiful" every time I heard it a chill goes down my spine. I can't believe he called me beautiful.

A/N
So yeah hope you liked it. Remember to vote, comment, recommend, and follow me on Instagram @princess_mariiiii