Chapter 13

Cleo POV
I quickly got up and covered my neck with my shirt.

"Its nothing." I quickly murmured.

"Come on Cleo. Let me see."
Zeph pleaded while smiling.

I started to back away into the kitchen. Zeph got up and walked towards me and by this time his smile had faded.

"Cleo its ok. It really is. See look I got a couple of my own."
Zeph took off his shirt and his upper body was full of tattoos.
From his neck, to his chest, and all down his arms was covered in different pictures, words, and colors.

"See? There's nothing to be ashamed of." Zeph assured me while smiling.

"You don't understand." I said eyes watering up.

"Help me to understand." Zeph came closer but this time I didn't move. He wrapped his arms around my waist and looked into my eyes.

"Please. Just tell me."
I looked up at him.  I opened my mouth to speak but was interrupted by the door.

"I'll get it." Zeph said.

He pulled away from me, put his shirt back on, and walked towards the door.
Zeph looked through the peep hole then open the door. 

"Hello" I heard the familiar voice from the door.

"Uhh Hi. Can I help you?"
Zeph said.

"I hope you can. Is there a woman here by the name of Catherine Valentine?" The man asked

"She's not here right now." Zeph bluntly stated.

"What about her sister, Cleo?" He asked.

"Cleo isn't here either."
The man was silent for a while. Then he mumbled something. Zeph looked back at me and open the door for him.

When I saw his face I completely recognized who he was.

"You're that officer that pulled me over."
I quickly said.

"Mhmn. You really don't remember me, do you? Who I really am?" 

A/N

Heya!  Sorry for not posting in a while. This chapter kinda short but I wanted to post something. Remeber to comment,  vote,  recommend,  and follow me on Insta @m.icyy (I changed my user name)