Chapter 17

Nicole POV

"Wassup ma" he said to me.
I sighed.
"Don't call me ma. I'm your sister. Not mom."
I hated when he did that.
"Step. And what do you want?" I could tell he was tired.
"Weeelllllll"
I started to say, but he cut me off.
"If you need files that's a definite no." I pouted. "I don't need files dick head." I lied a little. I did need files. Just not now.
He started to walk towards the kitchen. "I need a favor." I pleaded
"And what's that?" Donaven reached into the fridge, pulled out a beer, and drank half of it in one swallow.
"I thought you stopped drinking?" I asked concerned. He look at me with a stone cold face. Like he wanted to attack me. He walked towards me and was inches from my face. I looked down. "Nicole, look at me." He demanded. I looked up at him.
"I'm a grown ass man. I drink what the hell I want. You hear me?" I didn't answer. Donaven yanked my arm hard and a whimper escaped my mouth.
"I said do you hear me?"
"Y-yes"
"Yes what?"
His grip on my arm tightened. "Yes sir." He let go of my arm and kissed my forehead. He went back to the fridge, got another beer, and sat at the table. "Y-you can't keep hurting me l-like that Donaven. We're not kids anymore." I stammered. He paused in the middle of drinking his drink and looked at me.
"What did you come over here for again?" His voice sincere again.
"Never mind. It was nothing important. I think I'll just go to sleep." I quickly made my way to the door until I heard him say something. "What?" I asked, my back still facing him. "I. Said. Come. Here." This time I heard it loud and clear. I turned around slowly and made my way towards him. I stood a couple inches from where Donaven sat.
"Closer." He whispered. I inched closer. "Sit down right here, ma." He said patting his lap. I hesitated.
I sat on his lap.
"Good girl. If mom asks, what do you say?" He asks while stroking my inner thigh. God I loved when he did that, and I'm pretty sure he knows it too. But I'll never admit it to him. "I'm with my friend, spending the night." I blushed slightly at my answer.
"Weekend." He corrected. "Weekend." I said confirming it. He kissed my neck softly and whispered in my ear. "I haven't had you in a while baby. Ive been missing a woman's touch." I turned around on his lap so that my legs hung on either side of his waist and I was facing him.
I put both hands on each side of his face and looked him in his eyes.
"I'll give you everything you want, if you give me what I want." I softly said. "Deal." He said in a stern husky voice. He got up and threw me over his shoulder. He walked me upstairs to his room and tossed me on the bed. Judging by his evil smirk I could tell I was definetly getting what I wanted from him tonight...

Zeph POV

She locked the door and came and sat on the bed. "Sorry about that." Cleo mumbled. She looked down in her lap and her hands were cupped together. I grabbed one of her hands and she looked up at me. "It's okay. She's fun!" I exclaimed. Cleo then snatched her hand from mine and stood up. "Why you doin this?" She asked. I was confused. What was she talking about? "Doing what, Cleo?" I stood up and she backed away. "Why you messin with me? Did Nicole put you up to this? You just tryna humiliate me aintcha?"
The more she got angry the more her accent sounded. God, it was so perfect. I grabbed one of her hands and the side of her waist so she wouldn't go any further. "Cleo, I told you that I like you. A lot. Why would I do that to you?" Her eyes started to water. "Cause." She simply stated. "Cleo I don't have a reason to embarrass you." I let her go and got up. "But if you still don't feel comfortable it's ok. I understand." I walked towards the door to leave. "Wait!" I turned around. Cleo was standing in front of me.
"I just never really had a real friend. Well I have one but I'm to busy consulting her problems that mine just seem so irrelevant." I cupped her chin. It was starting to be a habit.
"Just cause your problems seem irrelevant doesn't mean they don't matter. And I'm pretty sure they're not irrelevant either." I gave her a warm smile and for the first time it felt like she was comfortable with me. And that's all I wanted.

A/N

So so so so so sorry for not posting lately. I've been going through some stuff but I will make it up to you. I'm working on new books and shirt stories that I hope will keep your attention. Don't forget to vote, recommend, and follow me on Instagram @m.icyy