Chapter 16

Donaven POV

The whole drive home I couldn't stop thinking about her. She had grown so much! The first time I seen her she was so small. So fragile. Now her hips and butt fill her pants. Her lips are full. Her burgundy red hair so long, so thick, so curly. Skin like coffee creamer. And her eyes are just amazing. And I just couldn't stop thinking about her.

I pulled up in the drive way and sat in the car for a while.
"I gotta have her." I whispered to myself.
I sighed and got out of the car.
I went inside the dark house, pulled off my shoes and shirt, and sat down on the love seat in the living room drifting off into a deep sleep....

I walk into the living room, looking for my lover.
"Baby?" I called out.
"Up here sweetie" her sweet voice said to me.
I started upstairs and noticed rose petals to lead the way. But something else covered them. Like droplets of red wine. My favorite.
I smiled to myself and headed up to the master room where the rose and wine lead to.
When I opened the door she was there standing in front of a mirror, but I couldn't see her reflection.
"Cleo baby I'm here. Are you ok?" I asked as I eased closer towards her.

She turned around and blood dripped from her head to her neck were her tattoos started down to her feet. I backed away slowly until she jumped towards me, knocking me down.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY BODY!!!" She yelled in my face while on top of me.

I tried to push her off but my arms were strangely weak. Cleo started to cough and all of a sudden she threw up a wave of blood that covered my face.

A loud cluster of satanic laughes came from more than her stomach than her mouth.
"I hope you rot in hell..."
She whispered in my ear.

Riiinnnngg.... Riiinnnngg.....

I was waken up by the sound of my phone. A light cover of sweat rested on my forehead and chest. I sat up on the couch were I fell asleep. I picked up the phone and looked at the screen. I debated for a second and answered it anyway.

"Hello?" I said in a raspy voice.
"Come and opened the door."

I hung up, walked to the door, and opened it.

"Wassup ma" I greeted to her.

A/N
Heya! Sorry it took so long. I be busy. Anyway don't forget to vote, comment, recommend, and follow me on instagram @m.icyy