Introduction

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

'Peace and Blessing of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s), his blessed descendants and noble companions'

Ameen

_________

Ever wondered
"who made us?",

"where did we come from?",

"where are we going to go?",

"what does this world hold for us?",

"why were we even born?"

These are the questions that plague our minds when we're upset.

Obviously we were made by someone, we didn't come out from somewhere,Even the monkeys that scientists call as our so called "ancestors" had to come from somewhere!

Even the micro-organisms, the plants, the animals, the mountains, the sky, the planets, the earth, the universe & the black hole had to come from somewhere!!!

WHO CREATED THIS ALL?
There has to be someone who Created these all & it has to be asuper natural being and we call this SUPER NATURAL being as "GOD"

Yes, "GOD CREATED EVERYTHING THAT EXISTS"

Allah(God) says in the Quran:

"SAY, HE IS ALLAH(GOD), THE ONE"

"ALLAH(GOD), THE ETERNAL REFUGE(means self sufficient master)"

"HE NEITHER BEGETS NOR IS HE BORN"

"THERE IS NONE LIKE HIM(there is none equivalent to Him)"

Quran 30:112

Hence we should believe in Allah(GOD), if the God you worship doesn't passes the above conditions of god, then beware you're going astray!

Hence we should believe in Allah(GOD), he is watching over us and we we are returned to Him after our death.

We have been created to serve Him And WORSHIP HIM And Him ALONE, And NOT TO SET PARTNERS WITH HIM

That's why we say:

"LA ILAAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASOOLULLAH"

"THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH AND MUHAMMAD(Peace be upon Him) IS HIS SLAVE AND MESSENGER"