Oneness of God

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

'Peace and Blessing of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s), his blessed descendants and noble companions'

Ameen

___________

God Almighty is only ONE and he has no partners, no equal. He is totally distinct, totally unique. He created the world and maintains it. Since He is one, no one else can share even an atom of His Divine power and authority.

He has NO son, NO father, NO relative, and NO associates.

He is merciful (that he provides humanity with food, drink, the means of movement, and all the necessities of life).

He is all- powerful (omnipotent), He is wise and all- knowing(omniscient).

and He is eternal (has no beginning and no end).

Almighty God is only ONE and he has NO partners.

Almighty God says in Qur'an:

"Say: Who is the Lord of the heavens and the earth?-- Say: Allah(God). Say: Do you take then besides Him guardians who do not control any profit or harm for themselves? Say: Are the blind and the seeing alike? Or can the darkness and the light be equal? Or have they set up with Allah(God) associates who have created creation like His, so that what is created became confused to them? Say: Allah(God) is the Creator of all things, and He is the One, the Supreme."

Qur'an(13:16).