The Message of Prophets

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

'Peace and Blessing of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s), his blessed descendants and noble companions'

Ameen

_____________

We have been created by the All-Wise Creator, we would naturally expect to be informed of our purpose.

How can we know what God expects from us?

Do we live in trial and error, or make our own purpose?

Do we "go with the flow" by following others?

No. God sent Prophets and revelation to inform us of our purpose. God sent thousands of Prophets, at least one to every nation, with the same message: to worship God alone and to follow His guidance. They included Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them all).

The message of all prophets to their people was to worship God alone and none else and to follow His teachings, to enjoin good & to forbid evil.

Their religion is one. The monotheistic religion. God Almighty sent them to guide the humanity & to remind them of their purpose. All prophets conveyed the same message & there is no distinction among them.

God Almighty says in Qur'an:

"say, 'We believe in God and what He has revealed to us and to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, and their descendants, and what was revealed to Moses, Jesus, and the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction among them and to God we have submitted ourselves."

(Qur'an: 2:136)