Those who believe...

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

'Peace and Blessing of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s), his blessed descendants and noble companions'

Ameen

__________________

Those who only believe in the material world and who do not believe in a Creator i.e the atheists only believe in sensory data. They say that this universe and everything in it came by itself. All it's order is simply due to blind coincidence. They say that man is simply like an animal or a plant and that he will exist for a short period and then end like any other animal or plant.

This feeling of doubt and confusion about the presence of a Creator and whether He sent messengers and prophets to guide mankind must be quite painful because it deprives the Atheist and the Agnostic of tranquility, security and peace of mind.

The unbelievers do not have credible answers to the purpose of one’s existence. And thus they say that man lives for himself and for the pleasures of this life.

So what happens when life turns sour? What happens when one goes through hardships? It is no coincidence then that the largest number of suicides takes place amongst Atheists, Agnostics and people who do not know their purpose in life.

Belief in the true creator of everything & submission to him is the only solution to such problems. There's a great purpose of life which is the worship of Almighty God, the most high. He has created us to worship him without joining any partners to him. He is our creator & the creator of all that exists in the universe & beyond.

The Quran contains the following verse, regarding the origin of the universe:

"Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were (once) a joined entity, then We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?"
(Quran, 21:30)