God exists

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

'Peace and Blessing of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s), his blessed descendants and noble companions'

Ameen

_________

When you see a bridge, a building or an automobile, you automatically consider the person or company that constructed it. When you see  a large ship, an airplane, a rocket, a satellite; you also think about how incredible it is. [You know by its design it has a maker.] When you see a super international airport, nuclear plant or an orbiting space station you  have to be thoroughly impressed with the engineering dynamics that are involved. Yet, these are just things that are manufactured by human beings. So what about the human body with its massive and intricate control systems? Think  about it, who made that?

Think about the brain: how it thinks, functions, analyzes,  retrieves and stores information, as well as distinguishes and categorizes information in a millionth of a second, all of this constantly. Think about the  brain for a moment! This is the brain that made the automobile, the rocket  ships, the boats, and so on. Think about the brain and who made that! How is it we say the airplane for example was created and yet the brain, something much  more complex with many more purposeful functions came about by chance!! Think about it!

Think about the heart. Think about how it pumps  continuously for sixty or seventy years [taking in and discharging blood throughout the body] maintaining steady precision throughout the life of the  person.

Think about the kidneys and the liver and the various  functions they perform. The purifying instruments of the body that perform hundreds of chemical analyses simultaneously and also control the level of toxicity in the content of the body. All of these are done automatically without us having to regulate that.

Think about your eyes, the human cameras, that adjust, focus, interpret, evaluate, and discern color automatically, naturally  receiving and adjusting to light and distance.

Then consider all these systems coming together in 1 body working together! Think about it, who created that? Who has mastered their design and function? Who plans and regulates their function? Did Human beings do this? Is it co-incidence? No, of course not.

“Verily in the heavens and the earth are signs for the believers. And in your creation, and what He scattered of moving creatures are signs with people of sure faith,”
(Quran 45:3-4)

Source: www.whatisislam.org.

---------------------------------------------------

I urge you all to search for the truth & realize what our purpose in this life is. Verily, death shall overcome us & then it will be too late.

Almighty God says in Qur'an:
"Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, then We separated them, and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?”
(Quran 21:30)