Purpose

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

'Peace and Blessing of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s), his blessed descendants and noble companions'

Ameen

_________

Everyone would acknowledge that our body parts, such as our eyes, ears, brains and hearts, have a purpose. Wouldn’t it then make sense that the individual, as a whole, also has a purpose?

God, the All Wise, did not create us to simply wander aimlessly or to only fulfil our basic instincts and desires. Rather, we have a higher purpose – to acknowledge and worship God alone, so that we live upon the guidance of our Creator. This guidance enables us to live a successful and blessed life in all aspects.

God forbids us from worshiping anything else (e.g. statues, the sun, moon, saints, priests or even Prophets). He does not need any partners or intermediaries. Everyone can always worship God directly.

Almighty God says:
"Did you then think that We created you in vain, and that you would not be returned to us?"
Quran(23:115)

Almighty God also says:
“God is He Who raised the heavens without any  pillars you can see. Then He rose above the Throne. He subjected the sun and  the moon each running for a term appointed. He regulates the affair, explaining  the signs in detail that you may believe with certainty in the meeting of your  Lord.”
(Quran 13:2)

Isn’t it time for you to fulfil your purpose of life, submit to the truth and acknowledge your Creator?