The religion of mankind

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

'Peace and Blessing of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s), his blessed descendants and noble companions'

Ameen

_________

God Almighty has sent only one religion for mankind i,e the religion of monotheism(Oneness of God).

He sent many prophets(peace be upon them all) from amongst the mankind to invite people to his religion, to give good tidings for the believers & to give warning of severe punishment for the disbelievers.

From prophet Adam to Noah, from Abraham to Issac, from Moses to David, from Jesus to Muhammad. All the prophets(peace be upon them all) came with the same message, the message to worship Allah(God) alone & not to worship others besides him.

God says in his final revelation:
"Surely this Islam is your religion, one religion (only), and I am your Lord, therefore serve Me."
Quran(Surah 21, Verse 92)

He also says:
"He(God) has ordained for you of religion what He enjoined upon Noah and that which We have revealed to you, (O Muhammad), and what We enjoined upon Abraham and Moses and Jesus - to establish the religion and not be divided therein. Difficult for those who associate others with Allah is that to which you invite them. Allah chooses for Himself whom He wills and guides to Himself whoever turns back (to Him)."
Quran 42:13

So I invite all of you to Islam, the religion of God, the religion of Truth. Learn about it if you are in doubt but do not remain ignorant for indeed there is a purpose for this life & that purpose is to recognize our creator & to worship him alone without joining partners with him.