Find out the truth of your existence today!

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

'Peace and Blessing of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s), his blessed descendants and noble companions'

Ameen

___________

Ever wondered,

"who made us?",

"where did we come from?",

"where are we going to go?",

"what does this world hold for us?",

"why were we even born?"

These are the questions that plague our minds when we're upset.

Obviously we were made by someone, we didn't come out from somewhere, even the monkeys that scientists call as our so called "ancestors" had to come from somewhere!

Even the micro-organisms, the plants, the animals, the mountains, the sky, the planets, the earth, the universe & the black hole had to come from somewhere!!!

WHO CREATED THIS ALL?
There has to be someone who Created these all & it has to be a super natural being & we call this SUPER NATURAL being as "GOD"

Almighty God is the Creator and Sustainer of the universe, Who is similar to nothing, and nothing is comparable to Him. God is nothing like a human being or like anything that we can imagine and he is the only one worthy of worship.

There is no picture, statue, photograph, idol or painting of Almighty God. No one has ever actually seen God. So this gives us NO right to worship anything/anyone other than him. In the Quran, God tells humankind what He is and what He is not.

Yes, "GOD CREATED EVERYTHING THAT EXISTS"

Allah(God) says in the Quran:

"SAY, HE IS ALLAH(GOD), THE ONE"

"ALLAH(GOD), THE ETERNAL REFUGE(means self sufficient master)"

"HE NEITHER BEGETS NOR IS HE BORN"

"THERE IS NONE LIKE HIM(there is none equivalent to Him)"

Quran 30:112

These verses are called the touchstone of Theology. So if anyone says ‘this is God’, you first check it up with these four verses whether actually He is God or not. If it passes the touchstone, then you agree, He is Almighty God. But if it does not pass the conditions, then you cannot call him God at all. In order to worship the Almighty, we have to know Him well otherwise we may form a distorted concept of Him and then go astray.

Now after belief in God, we now have to understand why have we been created.

Everyone would acknowledge that our body parts, such as our eyes, ears, brains & hearts have a purpose. Wouldn't it then make sense that the individual, as a whole, also has a purpose?

Almighty God, the All wise, did not create us to simply wander aimlessly or to only fulfil our basic instincts & desires. Rather we have a higher purpose - to acknowledge & worship God alone, so that we live upon the guidance of our creator.

Almighty God says in Qur'an:

"Does man think that he is to be left to wander without an aim?"
Qur'an (75:36)

In order to convey the purpose of man's existence to humans, God sent many prophets(peace be upon them all) from amongst the mankind to invite people to his religion, to give good tidings for the believers & to give warning of severe punishment for the disbelievers.

From prophet Adam to Noah, from Abraham to Issac, from Moses to David, from Jesus to Muhammad. All the prophets(peace be upon them all) came with the same message, the message to worship Allah(God) alone & not to worship others besides him.

God says in his final revelation:

"Surely this Islam is your religion, one religion (only), and I am your Lord, therefore serve Me."

Quran(Surah 21, Verse 92)

He also says:

"He(God) has ordained for you of religion what He enjoined upon Noah and that which We have revealed to you, (O Muhammad), and what We enjoined upon Abraham and Moses and Jesus - to establish the religion and not be divided therein. Difficult for those who associate others with Allah is that to which you invite them. Allah chooses for Himself whom He wills and guides to Himself whoever turns back (to Him)."
Quran(42:13)

God Almighty also says in Qur'an:

"Say, 'We believe in God and what He has revealed to us and to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, and their descendants, and what was revealed to Moses, Jesus, and the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction among them and to God we have submitted ourselves."

(Qur'an: 2:136)

Hence the purpose of life is to believe in the Almighty God & worship him alone without associating any partners with him. To believe in all of his prophets(peace be upon them all) & to submit to the commands of God.

This life is a test for each individual for the life after death.  A day will come when the whole universe will be destroyed and the dead will be resurrected for judgment by God.  This day will be the beginning of a life that will never end. This day is the Day of Judgment. On that day, all people will be rewarded by God according to their beliefs and deeds. Those who die while believing that “There is no true god but God, and Muhammad is the Messenger (Prophet) of God” and are Muslim will be rewarded on that day and will be admitted to Paradise forever, as God has said:

And those who believe and do good deeds, they are dwellers of Paradise, they dwell therein forever.  (Quran, 2:82)

But those who die while not believing that “There is no true god but God, and Muhammad is the Messenger (Prophet) of God” or are not Muslim will lose Paradise forever and will be sent to Hellfire, as God has said:

And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him and he will be one of the losers in the Hereafter.  (Quran, 3:85)

And as He has said:

Those who have disbelieved and died in disbelief, the earth full of gold would not be accepted from any of them if it were offered as a ransom. They will have a painful punishment, and they will have no helpers.  (Quran, 3:91)

One may ask, ‘I think Islam is a good religion, but if I were to convert to Islam, my family, friends, and other people would persecute me and make fun of me.  So if I do not convert to Islam, will I enter Paradise and be saved from Hellfire?’

The answer is what God has said in the preceding verse, “And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him and he will be one of the losers in the Hereafter.”

After having sent the Prophet Muhammad  to call people to Islam, God does not accept adherence to any religion other than Islam. God is our Creator and Sustainer. He created for us whatever is in the earth. All the blessings and good things we have are from Him. So after all this, when someone rejects belief in God, His Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) , or His religion of Islam, it is just that he or she be punished in the Hereafter.

This is the truth. The absolute truth about our lives which the Almighty God has showed us. So know that we are here on this planet because the Almighty has created us. It is our responsibility to recognize him & obey him. Find out the real purpose of your life, for surely the Almighty did not create us in vain.

Therefore I invite all of you to Islam, the religion of God, the religion of Truth. Learn about it if you are in doubt but do not remain ignorant for indeed there is a purpose for this life & that purpose is to recognize our creator & to worship him alone without joining partners with him.

You deserve to know the truth. So find out the truth of your existence today. For indeed, if you seek the Almighty, he will surely guide you to him in sha Allah!