Signs Of God Are Everywhere!

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

'Peace and Blessing of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s), his blessed descendants and noble companions'

Ameen

__________________

When we read a book, we accept that an author exists. When we see a house, we accept that a builder exists. Both of these things were made with a purpose by those who made them. The design, order, and complexity of the universe as well as the world around us are evidence of the existence of a supreme intelligence, a perfect designer. All the heavenly bodies are controlled by precise laws of physics.

Can there be laws without a lawmaker? Rocket scientist
Dr. von Braun said:

"The natural laws of the universe are so precise that we have no difficulty building a spaceship to fly to the moon and can time the flight with the precision of a fraction of a second. These laws must have been set by somebody. "
Paul Davies, a professor of physics, concludes that man’s existence is not a mere quirk of fate. He states:
"We are truly meant to be here. " And he says regarding the universe:
"Through my scientific work, I have come to believe more and more strongly that the physical universe is put together with an ingenuity so astonishing that I cannot accept it merely as a brute fact. There must, it seems to me, be a deeper level of explanation." 

The universe, the earth, and living things on the earth all give silent testimony to an intelligent, powerful Creator.

Almighty God says in Qur'an:

"In the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the night and the day, there are surely signs for all who are endowed with insight, who remember God when they stand, and when they sit, and when they lie down to sleep, and reflect on the creation of the heavens and the earth: "O our Lord, You have not created this without meaning and purpose. Limitless art You in Your glory…"
(Quran 3:190-191)

The signs are clear. There is a purpose for man's life, that is to worship his creator who created everything that exists. The one true Allah(God). So I invite you to Islam, the religion of truth. To recognize the purpose of your life, and to lead a life of success in this world & in the hereafter.