Think about it!

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

'Peace and Blessing of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s), his blessed descendants and noble companions'

Ameen

_________

Think about the oceans, the fish, the insects, the birds, the plants, bacteria, and chemical elements that have not yet been discovered  and cannot be detected even with the most sophisticated instruments. Yet each of them has a law that they follow. Did all of this synchronization, balance,  harmony, variation, design, maintenance, operation, happen all by chance? Do these things function perfectly and perpetually also by chance? No of course not! That would be totally illogical and foolish.

We must admit that The Being, The Almighty Power, God, The Creator who has the knowledge to design and proportion created all of this  and is responsible for maintaining it. If I were to give each one of you one thousand rupees for no reason, just for being here, you would at least say thank you. So what about your eyes, your kidneys, your brain, your children,  and your life: Who gave you all of that? Is He not worthy of praise and thanks? Is He not worthy of your worship, obedience, and recognition?

Almighty God says in Qur'an:
“Is then He who creates, as one who creates not? Will you not then remember?”
(Quran 35:41)

God also says:
“And I did not create the jinn and mankind except  to worship Me”
(Quran 51:56)

Our purpose in this life isto recognize The Creator, to be grateful to Him, to worship Him, to surrender ourselves to Him and to obey the laws that He has determined for us. This all-encompassing worship  is our purpose in life.