Why we are here?

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

'Peace and Blessing of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s), his blessed descendants and noble companions'

Ameen

__________________

Ever since the mankind evolved, the question of existence and purpose of life continues. The reason why life exists and what to do with it are the focus of almost everyone.

Apparently in the current scenario, the only purpose of life is to get rich, be successful and gather every materialistic luxury. It looks like a marathon in which everyone is just anxious to get to the top by all means. But this is surely not the exact reason why mankind is created. Then what is the purpose of life?

Almighty God created humans and other creatures to worship him. The very purpose of our creation is to worship our creator i.e the Almighty God.

Almighty God says:
"I have created the jinn and humankind only for My worship."
Qur'an(51:56)

It is clear, therefore, that we are here to worship Allah(God) the Almighty. The true purpose (Allah knows best) of the existence of humans is to know their Lord. Quran in this regard is one of the best ways of knowing the ways in which a person can fulfill this purpose and give meaning to his or her life. So find out the truth of your existence today!