Chapter:8

The tack set: http://www.polyvore.com/perfectly_pink_cowgirl/set?id=198757153

I just pulled up with my new tack set. Crugar was waiting for me in the training arena. Grandpa bought me the brand new tack set it was perfectly pink with a pink ribbon halter and lead rope in honor of my grandma and uncle.

I parked and got out. Rusty the cattle dog came bounding up to me. A month until pbr finals, exactly a month. I scratched his head and went into the arena with the new halter and lead.

Crugar sniffed it before I slipped it onto his head, it fit perfectly. Then I led him out of the arena and over to the truck. I dropped the lead and he stood still as I put the saddle on him followed by the breast piece. The bridle had to be adjusted some on the cheek straps to fit him.

The bell boots and leg wraps fit him snugly. Then I took it all off and put his halter back on. I put it in my tack compartment in my trailer I got two months ago. The one I was competing in was the wrangler pro.

Most of my sponsors were hometown though. I took Crugar to the wash area to clean my white boy with a black mane and tail.

When I was done I cleaned out his hooves and filed them. He was becoming restless so I took him out to a paddock and let him run and burn off energy.

Life was easy going at the moment so I wasn't worried. Grandpa was in the office doing something and I was watching my horse prance around.

Finally he came up to me and I snapped the lead on and put him in his stall. Then I went up to the house and inside. I was covered in dirt still from working with cattle so I went and got a shower.

I got my Bolton tee, yoga pants and undergarments before hopping into the shower. When I was done I dressed and went into the living room. As I was in the hall a familiar voice boomed from the living room.

Not him, not him. Please let it not be Dustin. I crept to the end of the hall to see Dustin leaning against the door frame. I backed up and went to my room. Once I was there I closed and locked my bedroom door.

I'm guessing he heard me close my door because I heard boots coming closer. "June could you open your door?" Dustin asked. Never would I open the door for him.

I texted Gabe that Dustin was in town and he was after me. A few minutes later I heard Gabe, Mitch, and Austin talking to grandpa. Dustin never moved from in front of my door. Then I heard Gabe talking. "I don't care what you think about her or me. She is going with me and only me."

Never would I ever go with him. Then the door opened again. "You better leave or else you will be forced to leave." Gabe threatened. Boots shuffled and fell silent as they faded then the slam of a door.

"Ju Ju? Are you ok?" Gabe asked. I unlocked the door and cracked it. "Did he see you?" He asked. I shook my head with terror filled eyes.

I let him in and I curled up on my bed with me clinging to my pillow. Mitch and Austin came in. Mitch sat in my desk chair while Austin leaned against my dresser.

"He's never came here before." I said looking at the now men. "I think you may need to find a guy that he doesn't know and stay there." Gabe told me. Austin and Mitch nodded in agreement.

Boots slowly walking filled the hardwood floored hallway. Then Bonner appeared in my doorway. All three guys smiled at each other then me. They all knew that I worked for him for the summer and some of the fall.

"Would you be kind enough to watch her while the three of us deal with a little problem?" Gabe asked Bonner. "As long as she'll work for her stay."

"Ju?" I put my head under my pillow trying to block out what they were thinking. Gabe leaned back onto me and my pillow. Boots echoed in my room. Then a rough finger tickled my foot, I flinched and moved both my feet.

"June your bags are packed and Crugar's going." Hearing that my baby was going made me playfully shove Gabe of my bed. His head landed perfectly on Austin's feet.

I giggled at my best friend. "What was that for?" He asked. "For laying on me." I replied as I got off my bed. Gabe got up and I took off down the hall and out the door barefoot. Once I reached the fence I climbed onto it and saw Gabe running after me.

I hopped onto Mesa and rode her to the other side of the paddock. She jumped the fence and headed for the barn. Once there I put her in her stall and slipped on some shoes I kept around the place.

Then I was grabbed by two strong arms. "I made a deal with myself that once you stepped out from that house you'd be mine." I started to struggle. "June I wouldn't." He said before throwing me over his shoulder. "Let me go." I screamed as I pounded into him.

"Hmm maybe no." He said now walking. I whistled and from the barn came Rusty. Then while pointing at Dustin's butt I mouth 'bite it.' Rusty ran up and did just that. He dropped me and I took off running to the office with him right behind me. Once there I shut the door behind me and locked it.

"June. Open this door." He yelled. I went into the back and hid. He started to bang and beat on the door trying to bust it open. Then things went silent.

        Bonner Blue Bolton

What's going to happen next?
Will Dustin continue to try and kidnap her?