Chapter:28

I hit the dirt hard and got out of the arena. I laughed as I stood outside of the ring. I had just made a 90.8 on a saddle bronc ride. Bobby came up behind me and grabbed me up.

"Great job girl!" He told me. Then Mitch put me up on his shoulder. "Man what Gabe would do just to watch you rodeo." He said chuckling.

"Yeah and my next stop is Witchita Falls." I told them. "Gabe's living there now." Bobby told me. "I'll give him a call tomorrow." I told them as Mitch put me down.

"You go get some sleep girl and we'll see you in the morning." Bobby said walking away with Mitch. I smiled brightly and went back to my trailer happy that I had awesome friends.

I opened my door and Jack bounded out at me feet. "Come on buddy." I told him. He jumped into the quarters the door slammed shut and I was shoved to the ground. Something heavy held me down.

Then hands grabbed my vest and threw me the other way. Gravel cut my face as I slid against it. A boot connected with my stomach. "How does that feel?" Dustin asked me without sympathy.

'Poo.' I thought. He grabbed me up again and slammed me against the trailer. Liquid ran down the left side of my face. My head began to hurt viciously. He chuckled maliciously.

"I guess your 'boyfriend' won't be getting you back from this." He said smirking. "Why..why are you doing this?" I fearfully asked. "You and I never broke up so that means your cheating on me."

"We broke up before you moved away because you said long distance relationships never work." I told him wanting away from his grip. "I never said that. You said that then we parted ways." I was starting to think that he needed to be in a nut house, in other words an insane asylum.

"Please I've done nothing to you." I pleaded. "Oh but you did turn your back on me. You have no idea what I'm capable of doing now." "Hey a**hole why don't you go suck a fat d*** and leave her the hell alone."

Dustin turned back to see the girl from earlier standing there. "Abigail. You look beautiful tonight." He told her. "Cut your s*** Hugo. I don't need compliments from you anymore." "Then leave me to this beauty and you won't regret anything."

Two cowboys I didn't recognize came up beside her. "These two will drag you out if you don't let her go." Then four more came to see what was going on. "I'm pretty sure your completely outnumbered here." She told him. He threw me into the gravel once again and left.

Bobby and Mitch helped me up and inside my trailer. My phone blared Chris Cagle's My love goes on and on for Bonner's ring tone. I hit the green button to answer. "June are you ok? Do I need to meet you in Witchita Falls?"
"Bonner I'm ok. I'm going to try and stay at a friend's house there and have Bobby and Mitch keep their rig close to mine."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes I'm sure. I'll see you sometime on the road ok?"
"Ok. I love you June."
"Love you too Bonner."
I hung up to see my phone drenched in blood.

Mitch had a light on the cut while Bobby helped him clean it. "We'll have buddies park around you so that d*** won't bother you or your pets." Mitch told me. I nodded slowly. "That's going to need stitches." Bobby said finally finding the cut.

"Mitch see if a doctor is still around." Bobby told him. Mitch ran out of the trailer, a few minutes later he came back with an ambulance worker. "She slid and hit her head pretty good on the gravel." Mitch told him.

He looked at the cut then had me lay down. Right away he started stitching the cut up. When he was done, he put medical tape over the stitches and told me to clean it up in the morning. I sighed in relief as he left.

"We'll see you in the morning June." Mitch said as he and Bobby left. "See ya." I told them before getting a shower to wash my hair and body. When I was done I put on my I love my bull rider boyfriend shirt and a pair of sports shorts.

I fixed my bed and got into it. Jack got up on the bed and laid down next to me. Bonner's blanket never felt safer than it did now, but I wish it was him instead of the blanket.

 Bonner's blanket never felt safer than it did now, but I wish it was him instead of the blanket

Hey shorter chapter but gotta move quickly. This was started a week before school was out and I want to finish it before June is over so I will be skipping rodeos and nights so if an injury comes in at a random time in a chapter that would be Dustin the D***'s fault.

Hope your enjoying it
Love the feedback!!!!!

Ok how many are really reading this book be honest and comment what you think because I don't know how many people are really reading.
Thank you so much those that are reading this book.