Chapter:12

We boarded our flight as soon as we got to the Denver airport. I sat in the window seat and he sat next to me. My fingers were intertwined with his as the plane took off.

I watched out the window as the plane went up in the air. We had so much fun these past few days and we grew closer too.

Then once the plane was in the air I laid my head on his shoulder and played on my phone. This was a good chance to buy most of my clothes for this coming year.

"And if the press asks say that you grew up with me and your my guest because you've never been to Vegas and I promised to bring you." He told me before the flight was over. "And if they ask about my age?" "Lie and say your my age." I nodded then we were told to fasten our seat belts.

We landed and he held my hand as we walked through the airport. We got our bags and waited for Toya to pull up. After he did Bon put our bags and boards in the back of the truck. Bridger let me sit in the front seat next to Toya while he and Bon sat in the backseat.

"Did you already tell her?" Toya asked. "Yes sir I did." "Good because the press is stupid and think they have to be in everybody's business." Toya responded. I agree with him on that.

We drove all the way to the MGM Grand hotel. Once there Bridger helped me out and they got our bags. Inside the lobby was full of bull riders from all over the globe.

"Try not to fangirl." Bon whispered in my ear. I elbowed him and looked up to see him smugly grinning before he took my hand. Toya already had the room key and he led us up to the suites floor.

So far no press and I could tell Bon was calm and content as he walked by me our hands still together. After we got off the elevator we were greeted two other PBR riders. Bon tipped his hat to them as we walked by.

"We've got the suite in between LJ and JB this time." Brody said to Bon. He nodded as we neared the room. Toya opened the door to reveal a living space and three rooms.

"We'll let the couple have the ensuite room while the other three share." Toya told the boys. Bon led me to the room and set his bags down in front of the bed. I put mine next to his and he pulled me onto the soft bed.

"This feels so much better than that flight seat." He said as he wrapped his arms around me. "We've got two days until it starts." I told him. "Two days to rest with my girl and sign autographs at various places before it all gets crazy." He groaned. I kissed his cheek and we both fell asleep.

Banging woke us up

Banging woke us up. Bon got up off the bed and opened the bedroom door. His dad was standing there talking to him. "Ok we'll be out in a second." He said before closing the door.

"Dad says if we get out of bed now we can go eat with them." Bon said. I sat up and nodded before getting off the bed. The time was six in the evening. We walked out of the room to be greeted by his two brothers.

"Ready bro and Ju?" Brody asked. "Yeah." Bon said yawning. I nodded as Toya walked out of his room. "Let's go boys and miss June." He said. Bon took my hand and walked with me again.

This time the press was in the lobby. They were talking to JB about his year. We barely slipped away before the press saw Bonner. Brody and Bridger were walking behind us so the press saw nothing not even me.

He really wanted to keep it from the press for as long as possible and I  don't blame him. We got into the truck this time I was in between the two brothers while Bonner sat next to his dad.

"How about the Hard Rock tonight?" Body suggested. "Let's let the lady pick where we eat." Toya said. I remember Gabe saying something about the devil's cantina otherwise known as Diablo's Cantina, but then there was Lola's. "How about Lola's?" I asked.

"Cajun food?" Bonner stated. "Ooh she like spicy." Brody said. "Eh why not but I'm picking dinner next week honey." Bon told me. "Fine by me honey." One thing that he didn't know was that I was part Cajun so I could handle the spiciness.

We pulled up and got out. Another reason was because the press wouldn't think to look here. They sat us at a table and handed us the menus. "What can I get you to drink?" The waitress asked. We all wanted sweet tea to drink. She left and we went through our menus.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm getting the gumbo." Brody said. "I'll eat the catfish." Toya added. Then the waitress came with our drinks. "Know what you want?" She asked.

Toya, Brody, Bon, and Bridger ordered before I did. "I'll have the BBQ shrimp with fries." I told her. "Alright." She said after gathering up our menus. "Your food will be out soon." She added.

Once we got it Bonner took one of mine and popped into his mouth not realizing how hot it was going to be. I picked one up and bit into it as Bonner's face turned red. The hotness never fazed me.

He coughed and got a drink. I tried so hard not to laugh. Then Brody leaned over to me. "Do that on purpose?" He asked. "No I wanted something I haven't had since New Orleans." I told him.

Toya watched as Bonner tried to get rid of the spiciness in his mouth. "Just eat your own dinner and it will dissipate." I told him. He looked at me as I ate another one. "How are you eating those when they're that hot." He asked. I shrugged and ate another.

Well well looks like they're eating good

Hope your enjoying it
Please let me know how I'm doing.