Chapter:21

June's outfit: https://www.polyvore.com/out_tonight/set?id=198751488
Bonner's outfit: https://www.polyvore.com/time_with_family/set?id=198884940

"My family will be here any minute." Bonner yelled as something fell upstairs. "I think your over exaggerating Bon." I yelled up to him. "When do I over exaggerate?" He yelled back. "Now, me meeting your parents today in about now." I yelled back up.

He cursed and ran down the stairs. "And there's my family." I said as I ran after him. We both walked onto the front porch as his family came up. He let me go to my grandpa to help him.

"Hey grandpa!" I said greeting him. "June. I've missed you girl things haven't been the same with you not there and Dustin is still coming by trying to find you." He told me. "Call the boys and they'll take care of it. Plus I have something I think your going to need." I said taking a life alert out of my pocket.

"June." "Please? It would make me feel better about leaving you at home alone." I pleaded. "Fine only if you carry in the dish." I smiled and got the blackberry pie out. They were still on the front porch when grandpa and I walked up.

Bonner helped me up onto the porch and we were introduced. Mr. Bolton or Toya Bolton shook my grandpa's hand then mine. Mrs. Bolton shook our hands as well. Bonner's siblings shook our hands and told us it was nice to have us here.

We went inside and Bonner took the pie and placed it with the other desserts placed. "Yeah. Life has been wild." Grandpa said to Mr. Bolton. "Can't blame yah I raised five kids and one is riding bulls." Mr. Bolton said. Bonner and his brothers started talking.

His sisters and mother started talking to me. Bliss and Brylee were his sisters' names and his mom's name was, Sally. "I'm so glad Bonny's found a girl." Sally said. I tried not to laugh at Bonner's nickname.

Then Bonner pulled me from them to meet his brothers personally. "These are my brothers Brody and Bridger." He said introducing them. They nodded as their name was said. "It's nice to meet you." Brody said.

Then at dinner I sat in between Bonner and grandpa. I laughed along with his family when one said something hilarious. "And then once the buzzer rang I got off the bull and got away before celebrating my great ride." Bonner tried to brag.

"And all summer long he was calling me every day, every hour unless he was sleeping." I told them. The entire table erupted with laughter. "At least I was trying to keep you company." He countered it. "But did I ever pick up the phone?"

His smirk dropped. The table erupted again. "She's got him." Bridger laughed. "I'd say." Brody added.

After they all left Bonner crashed on the couch

After they all left Bonner crashed on the couch. "And then there's Christmas and New Years to deal with." He complained.

I sat down on the couch next to him as he laid there. "My family is crazy." I giggled at his comment. "And your not?" He sat up and faced me. "I basically took over being the bull rider in my family." "I'm not calling you crazy I'm calling you the guy that doesn't care how crazy your profession is or gets, your going to love it."

"And that's why I'm going to keep you around." He finally said before getting up and going upstairs. I watched as he took the pearl snap off as he entered his room. Then I got up and went to my room to get out of this dress I was wearing.

I put on a pair of sweats and a baggy shirt, one of Bonner's shirts and went back downstairs. The kitchen was a mess and it was not going to fly.

I rinsed the dishes off and loaded the dishwasher and started it. Then I cleaned the counters and swept the floor. The entire living and kitchen area was spotless when I was done.

Bon came down to the spotless place. I plopped onto the couch and sighed. "Did you clean this place?" He asked. "Yesh."

"So what are we doing this weekend?" He asked. "What do you want to do? We've got the weekend before going to Vegas." I told him. "Colorado." Was all he said. "Then let's go." I said to him. He smirked then said I needed a board.

Black Friday, the worst Friday of the year, but I needed to go shopping

Black Friday, the worst Friday of the year, but I needed to go shopping. So I loaded up in my truck and left Bonner to work.

When I got to the nearest sports shopping center I got myself and Bonner a board then I got gear that I know I'm going to need.

When I was done it was over two thousand dollars. "I hope he's going to pay for his board and boots he needed." I said as I put the gear in the backseat.

"Weeellllll look who's shopping." Dustin. I put the rest of the stuff inside and got in. He was behind my truck and there was nobody in front of me. I pulled out through the open space and quickly left. First I drove down various roads before going onto the highway to the town.

When I got home Bonner greeted me. I got his board and boots out and handed him the receipt. I had circled his items in pen. He looked at me then helped me carry my stuff in.

"So that was how much you spend?" He asked. "Yeah merry early Christmas." I said before kissing his cheek.

I went and saddled Crugar up before we leave tonight. When I was done working with him I went back up to the house and got a quick shower. I packed my clothes last night and he already had our gear loaded up.

His dad was taking us to the airport for a plane bound for Denver then a drive to Beaver Creek and we were staying at the resort there.

It's another chapter here

It's another chapter here. Thanks Rope_Up93 for giving me the idea to write this book!