Chapter:10

June's outfit: https://www.polyvore.com/flyin_high/set?id=198867244

"Come on Bonner!!" I yelled as I burst out the door. He came running out as I jumped in my truck. He got in the passenger side and closed the door as I started backing up. "Hang on." He almost yelled.

"Yeah and one of my friends cousins does this for a living so that's how we're doing this today." I told him. He looked at me like I was some exotic animal.

When we got there I jumped out and greeted the brothers cousin. "Ready to go?" He asked me. "Definitely." I answered. "And this must be Bonnor." He said. "Yes sir I am." Bonner said to the cousin. "Have you flown before?" He asked Bonner. "To events." He responded. "Then you should be good to go."

I changed into my Nike tennis shoes and got into a jumpsuit. Bonner changed into a pair of shoes and got into a jumpsuit. We put our parachutes on and I helped Bonner into his.

"To be honest I've never done this." He told me. "Just follow the directions and my lead and you'll be good and if your chute fails, hold on to me and we'll both use mine for a safe landing." I explained.

He nodded. "Ok." "Ready." I asked. "Yeah. Let's do this." He said. We walked over to the plane and got in. The cousin strapped us in and then strapped himself in.

I smiled at Bonner and he smirked and rolled his eyes. "How long have you been doing this?" He asked. "Since I was fifteen." I responded.

Once we were up in the air the cousin unstrapped himself and got up. "The drop zone won't be for another hundred feet." He said over an intercom before unstrapping the both of us.

"Do you want to jump together?" He asked us. I nodded and Bonner intertwined our hands. He had never done this but he was ready for it. The grip he had in my hand was one that meant he'd do it to try it. I squeezed his hand before we were told to jump.

We jumped together and the grip on my hand tightened. Once we reached the right altitude I gripped my cord and nodded to Bonner he did the same and we pulled our cords.

Our parachutes opened up and we were caught by them. I giggled before a full on laugh. "That was awesome." I yelled enthusiastically. Bonner was laughing like he just scored a full one hundred points on a bull ride.

"That was cool!!" He shouted. "We're definitely going to do this again!" I said close to landing. Once we landed I started giggling again. "Enjoy it?" I asked Bonner. "Yeah. It was a thrill!" I smiled again as he smirked.

"Would you... Would you be my...... Um..." Bonner stuttered. "Yes?" I asked him. "Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked scratching the back of his head. "So are you asking to be my boyfriend?" I asked.
"Ye-yeah."

"Then there's your answer. I will be your girlfriend." I said walking closer to him. "So what would you like to do tonight?" He asked. "Why not stay at home and chill?" I said softer.

"We could do that." He whispered as I stood close enough to hear him.

          Bonner Blue Bolton

I plopped down on the couch as he was browsing the movies. His blanket was on the end of the couch so I grabbed it and covered myself with it. He put a movie in and turned around to find me curled up in the blanket.

I sat up and he sat down in the spot. Then I curled up right next to him and put part of the blanket on him. He put his arm in the blanket and wrapped it around me before pulling me onto his lap.

I rested my head on his shoulder as the longest ride came on. We watched the entire movie, well I fell asleep during it. I woke up once after finding myself in an unfamiliar bed. Now I could tell it was Bonner's bed in his room.

The bathroom door was closed with the shower running. I took the moment to set up and look around. Belt buckles were set up on every possible space. Even on his night stands.

I got up completely and went downstairs to the kitchen to start breakfast. The time was ten thirty and there was a plate of eggs sitting on the counter. "Made you breakfast." Bonner said coming into the kitchen. I nodded as I yawned and picked up the plate.

When I was done eating I got dressed and went outside. He was already working with a horse. I put my bridle on Crugar and started working with him, I had to get his stamina up before January and it was working well.

All morning long I worked with him, saddle and no saddle. I even added weight to it to help him build muscle. "Ah come on." Bonner shouted. I watched him from the back of my horse training a horse.

I got off and added ten pounds to his saddle. Then I got back to work with him. After lunch I had thirty extra pounds added to it. He ran the course the same time every time we'd go through it.

Then finally I took all the weight off and ran him through. I barely had time to spur him in between the barrels because he was going so fast, guess that's the one fourth thoroughbred in him.

I ran him several times to make sure he was going that fast and he was beating the record on record. That night I got a shower and fixed dinner for myself and Bonner.

He came in limping and fell onto the couch. I went over to him and pulled his boots off as he rested off his feet. "Thank you sweetheart." He said as he sat up from laying his head on the back. He went to get up but was too sore.

"What did you do this afternoon?" I asked him. "Agh a horse gave me a hard time today by kicking at me." He explained. "How about I run you a hot bath then give you a massage afterwards." I dealt out. "That would be nice. Then you could lay by me until I'm asleep." So I ran the water and fixed him his plate.

"How about we go snowboarding this weekend?" I asked him.

 Ok another chapter

Ok another chapter. Enjoy!!!!