Chapter:27

I got out of my truck with Jack at the grounds in Fargo, North Dakota. I of course had Bonner's jacket on that he never noticed I had. "Come on Jack it's freezing." I told the dog. He followed me and used the bathroom when needed.

I took him back to the trailer and put the wireless leash on him then turned the module. Jack bounced up and down as I unloaded Crugar. "Miss me baby?" I tied Crugar up and kneed him in his balls.

"Leave me alone Dustin." I said with gritted teeth. "And why would I do that doll?" He asked getting up. "Because you'd end up with out your genitals." I told him as he walked closer.

He shoved me up against the trailer. His junk pressed into my hips. I quietly whimpered. "I bet that little boyfriend of yours can't do anything better than I can." He said gripping my wrists.

It started to hurt. Jack started to growl. Dustin looked at Jack the chuckled. "That's what your boyfriend sent you? That's pathetic." Jack growled before snapping at Dustin.

I tried to wiggle out of his grip but he tightened it. "Please let me go." Then Jack attacked him, right where the sun don't shine. "Aaahhhhh. Get the f****** dog off my d***." He yelled trying to get Jack off. I started to giggle. "Call the dog off."

"Mm. I'll think about it." I said walking over to Crugar. Then clothing tore. I tried so hard not to laugh. Jack was now under Crugar, growling. Dustin got up holding, well trying to hold his junk in his pants.

He said a few choice words as he walked away still holding it. Bobby came up and Jack again growled. "Jack." He laid down waiting for instructions. "So Hugo got what he deserves. His balls almost taken off by an overly protective dog."

"Yeah and you might need to stick around in case he thinks of trying another stupid stunt." I said punching his arm. "Hey I'm not going to complain. He's an egotistical a**hole."

"Yeah and I'm already dating someone." I told him. "Yeah and you'd date Gabe before me." "Don't forget Austin and Mitch." I told him as I started to groom Crugar.

"So what events are you in?" I asked him. "Roping. The guys taught me how over the summer." "Both team and calf?" I asked. "Yeah." Then my phone rang.

"Hello."
"Hey June. Are you cheating?"
"No. Why?"
"I got a picture this afternoon of you and a guy pressed against your trailer."
"That was my ex and Jack tore into his genitals. He walked away trying to hold it in his pants."
"Glad I got that dog now. Oh and he's part pitbull so yeah he's going to be protective."
"Thanks again for the dog and him and a buddy of mine are going to make sure he doesn't bother me."
"I'll still be checking up."
"Love you."
He chuckled before saying, "love you too. Be a good girl."
"I will."

He hung up and I put my phone on Crugar's back. "Someone's happy." Bobby said leaning on Crugar's back. "Shut up." Then two hands grabbed my sides. I screamed and quickly got on top of my horse. "Mitchell Jason Zandew." I yelled. "And he's my partner." Bobby told me.

I smacked Mitch upside his head. "You know not to do that." I said to him. "Yeah and when can the rest of us personally meet your boyfriend?" Mitch asked me. "Well I'm going to meet him in Lancaster, Cali. So maybe then?" I said to them.

I got off my horse and put the brush up. Then I got out a hoof pick and started to clean out Crugar's hooves. Jack followed me everywhere. Finally once I was done I put my saddle pad on then my saddle. I tightened my cinch and put the breast piece on. Finally I put my bridle on and made sure it was secure.

I got my phone and went into my living quarters to change into my show clothes. Once I stepped out the boys turned to look at me. Crugar's wraps and bell boots were on his legs and hooves.

The outfit: https://www.polyvore.com/saddle_up/set?id=199723312

Bobby handed me my horse and I walked to the warm up ring. Once there I mounted and started trotting around the ring. I extended trotted then extended cantered. Sounds like dressage but it's just warm ups.

Finally it was time to start. I dismounted and led my horse to the big ring. A girl came up next to me. "That dog of you can't save your a** every time." She said. "Excuse me?"

"I know how Dustin is. Once a dog or another animal gets in the way or even a person like a boyfriend or friend, he will kill the animal and manipulate the person into thinking that your cheating on your boyfriend." The girl said.

"How do you know?" I asked her. "I almost married him senior year of high school." She told me. "Well he started to try and get me back a week before school ended last year." I told her. "June? Right?" She asked. "Yeah." "He's trying to get so close to you that your going to be left with his child." "Wait like r-r..." "Yes he's going to try and rape you." She finally said flat out.

"That I believe." I finally said. Once it was my turn to run I got onto Crugar's back and lined in. I scratched Crugar's withers and nodded. We took off like a bullet from a gun. Around the first barrel then the second, I pulled my leg up onto my horse's back trying not to hit the barrel.

Finally once around the last barrel I kicked Crugar home. I got off him after exiting the runway. Once back to my trailer I put my chaps and vest on then went back up to the arena. They were calf roping and I wanted to see how good Bobby was.

Whas up again it's another boring chapter, except when Dustin got what was coming to him

Whas up again it's another boring chapter, except when Dustin got what was coming to him. That was the best part that I wrote.