Chapter:20

Third person POV
June was working with her horse while Bonner was still asleep when a white pristine truck pulled up. June looked up from her work to see the woman get out and go into the house.

She went into Bonner's room and picked up a buckle case. The glass shattered as it hit the hardwood floor. He jumped awake when the glass made its shattering sound. "Bonner. You said we were an item and I see this all over the web?" The woman yelled.

"I never said that and you know that. I broke up with you before I started this year." He yelled back at her.

"Oh then who is this girl because she's f****ng ugly." The woman said opening up the magazine she had in her hand. "Get out of my house and off my property. You have no right to come back here and demand every detail of my life." He yelled.

"Fine don't come running to me when she really breaks your heart." The woman said before slamming the door something else broke as it slammed. He went into his bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. "I hope I can be more of the man June needs and wants than what I was." He said to himself then went downstairs. He stepped on a piece of glass as he walked through his doorway. It was one of the many buckles he won, the case was shattered and broke to bits.

On it was a bull rider and of course the bull he was riding. Bonner Bolton was engraved across the bottom of it. Then he picked it up and set it with the rest that were sitting on his dresser before going downstairs to eat something.

The entire time June heard every detail and was up in the hay loft hoping that Bonner wasn't cheating on her, her eyes were trying to produce tears but she held them back.

Bonner came out and saw June's horse tied to the fence. He walked over to the horse and stroked its muzzle.
June's POV
I sat there hoping that Bonner would tell me she was a girl that he never wanted to see again. He called my name out as he entered the barn. I kept quiet wanting to be by myself at the moment but also wanting him to comfort me.

Finally he popped his head into the loft. I had my head on my knees and had my hair hiding my face. "June?" Hay crunched under weight until it stopped and was beside me. Arms gently pulled me towards him as he sat next to me.

He pulled me onto his lap and held me wanting comfort himself. "It's just going to get worse before it gets better isn't it?" I asked him. "Usually but I have the best girlfriend in the world to be there for the ride along." He said as our foreheads touched.

"Then does that mean I have the best boyfriend in the world?" I asked him. He smiled then kissed me. "Does that answer your question?" I giggled before he kissed my forehead.

One kiss led to another and another. Before long we were both laying in the hay tangled up. "Might wanna get out of this scratchy hay loft." He said. I finally realized he was shirtless. The tattoo on his chest was showing.

He got up before helping me to my feet. "Don't worry about who she is. She won't get in between us." He said bringing me into his chest.

He kissed my forehead then we walked over to the ladder. Then he helped me down and we walked out of the barn to Crugar.

I got up and got a shower

I got up and got a shower. Once I was done I got Bonner up and set his church clothes out. He groaned when I hit him again with one of his pillows on the bed.

"June." He groaned. "Bonner. Get your lazy butt up and get a shower." I whined and I never whine. He tossed his pillow over his head and groaned again.

"Bonner Blue Bolton don't make me drag you out of that bed." He tried to kick at me. "Fine. Be stubborn." I mumbled then got onto the bed. "Bonner Blue your going to regret this." I said standing up.

I started to jump up and down on the bed making him groan and grumble more. "June go back to bed." He said from under his pillow. "Fine miss church. I thought your parents raised you better than this."

"What day is it?" He asked as his head shot out from under the pillow. "Sunday." I said laying on him. "Crap." He threw me onto my butt as he jumped out of his bed and into his bathroom.

I got up and went into my bedroom to get my Sunday outfit on. The clock read 9:30, service started at ten. I brushed my hair out and put lipgloss on before slipping into my boots.

June's outfit: https://www.polyvore.com/sunday_is_go/set?id=199535501

I grabbed my bible and met Bonner at the bottom of the stairs. "Ready?" He asked. "As always." He opened the front door and closed it behind me and locked it. Then he opened my door and helped me in.

After he started the truck I turned the radio up. The way you love me by Faith Hill came on. This song has started reminding me about how Bonner treats me.

Once we got to church he helped me out, there was ten minutes until service. We walked into the church and were greeted like always. I found his parents while he was visiting.

"I'm going to go sit down." I whispered to him. He nodded and I went to sit by Sally. "Hey June how'd this week go?" She asked. "Better than the last." I answered.

Then Bonner sat down by me and finally Brody, his wife and boys. The service started, Bonner put his arm around me as it was on the back of the pew.

Here's another crazy chapter

Here's another crazy chapter. I know it's bad but it's just a filler. Up next is the Christmas scene.
Enjoy!!!!!!