25 Positive Affirmations That Will Change Your Life

All:

All:

This list is care of Life Infotainment.  Hope you enjoy.  Saying affirmations helps me each morning when my head turns on me like an informant.  Hope these help you. Please remember to vote and comment.  xo Mara

--------------------------------

1. I am very excited for today because every new day is a new opportunity.

2. I forgive everyone who has wronged me in the past and move on without regrets.

3. I have what it takes to turn my dreams into a reality.

4. I am going to be kind to everyone because every act of kindness counts and never goes unappreciated.

5. I possess a creative mind and I will put it to good use through wondrous ideas.

6. I possess the will to let go of things beyond my control and I seek true happiness in helping others.

7. I have the courage to stand up for myself and for anyone oppressed.

8. I am very optimistic and I have high hopes for my future.

9. I do not fear anything, come what may. Fears have no basis in reality.

10. Every morning I open my eyes, I am grateful to be given this day full of promise.

11. I will pursue my childhood dream from today because it is never too late to do what I want.

12. This is exactly where I am supposed to be. This is how unique I am.

13. I make peace with everything that has ever upset me and now I am satisfied with what my life has to offer me.

14. I have the power to bring a change in the world so brining a change in my life is easy.

15. When I want something, everything in the universe conspires to help me achieve it (Paulo Coelho – The Alchemist).

16. Everything has a perfect time. I will not make haste and bring disorder in my life.

17. This is just the beginning.

18. The best is yet to come.

19. I inspire others in many ways that are unknown to me.

20. My obstacles are nothing but just tiny delays – I will face them head on and see them melting away!

21. I am capable of achieving goodness and greatness.

22. I am grateful for the wonderful family and friends I am blessed with.

23. I acknowledge my self-worth and I believe in myself.

24. I have the power to achieve my goals with my will power and determination.

25. I am not sick; I have just been given an opportunity to practice empathy.