Chapter One: Arabian Nights✔️

Opening theme - Bottom of the deep blue sea by Missio

Alcohol and good intentions have not, will not, and will never mix well.

The remaining reminders of her crown and coke were pounding on the walls of Belle's skull, cackling and clawing inside her head with a pack of deviously smiling Jell-O shots. "Lights," Belle groaned pathetically. A giggle was all that answered her.

"You mean curtains?"

"Off," Belle grumbled, not in the mood for her friend's games, waving her hand in the direction of the windows for emphasis. "Close."

Nora laughed louder and placed a kiss on Belle's temple before getting out of the bed. She could hear the girl moving around before, finally, the burning luminous dawn light was cut off by the swoosh of drapes. Belle sighed in relief and buried her head under the pillow as if it would ease the horrible hangover assaulting her.

"Methinks you drank a bit too much, babe."

"Methinks you should shut up."

Nora replied by moseying back under the covers and pressing her bare body against Belle's equally naked one. "It's not my fault you're a lightweight, baby girl," she laughed, nibbling on her ear and tugging on it with her teeth, as if it would coax Belle out from under the pillow.

"Leave me alone," Belle groaned. "Let me die."

"Not a chance." Nora rolled herself over Belle's body, much to her displeasure, and straddled her lower back. Her slender fingers trailed up her spine and gently kneaded into the tense skin at the base of Belle's neck. An almost sexual moan filtered from her throat and her shoulders relaxed.

"Damn, it's so tight," Belle complained, referring to her neck. She had a tendency to get so tense from migraines after a night of drinking that she would have knots for days.

"You know, that's exactly what I said to you last night."

"Nora Olivarez, I swear to god. We're not doing this again."

"That's what you said last time. And the time before that. And...you know, you could just date me and we could put this cat and mouse game you're playing to rest."

Belle sighed. "Can we not do this while I'm hungover?"

Nora made a noise and kissed the nape of her neck before rolling off of her and sliding off the bed once more. Belle listened to her move around the dorm for a moment before her thoughts managed to break through the alcohol tinted daze in her mind.

God, she couldn't believed she'd fucked Nora again. It was bad enough that the slightly younger girl was one of her great friends, but she had taken Nora's virginity unintentionally after a drunken night a year ago and now she was determined to to be Belle's girlfriend. Belle couldn't lie to herself, she found Nora beautiful and she was funny, sharp-witted, and had a big heart. But, Belle didn't want to date one of her friends. If everything went south, it'd be so hard to put their romantic past behind them and keep everything platonic. She didn't want that to happen to them. It looked like Belle's subconscious wasn't going to listen to reason anytime soon, however.

Nora returned with two white, round pills in one hand and a glass of water in the other. "Here, babe."

Belle took both gratefully and swallowed the pills like they were candy, downing the glass quickly. "Ugh," Belle groaned as she rubbed her temples. "How much did I even drink?"

"You never drink a lot," Nora said, taking the glass from her. "But, you don't need to. Like I said: lightweight. Three Jell-O shots and one glass of crown and coke did you in. I'd be embarrassed if you weren't so giggly and cute when you're drunk."