Chapter Twenty-Seven: Misgivings✔️

Sucker for Pain by Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, Imagine Dragons, Logic, Ty Dolla $ign

The end of January was closing swiftly upon their little pocket of California, but the cool weather it had swept in with it's grand appearance was determined to flourish even after it's departure.

The chill of her surroundings had sent Belle to bed the night before with one of Marnie's larger shirts on and the comforters pulled nearly up to her neck. The forty-eight degree forecast for the night had been spot on, unfortunately, and it was impossible to turn the heat on much higher than sixty-nine because of a certain aquatic creature by the name of Erin.

Belle didn't mind it much. It was cold, but it was better for her to be cold than for Erin to be suffocating within her tank.

It did surprise her however, when her mind sluggishly crawled through the tendrils of her dream at the first hint of dawn's light struggling through the window blinds, that the covers seemed to be thrown off of her.

Had she had another nightmare and thrown them off in a fitful sleep? Her fingers sleepily searched for the top of the comforter so that she could curl back in it for a few more hours at least, but she was met with a slick sensation between her legs before she could find it. Gasping at the sudden feeling, Belle's eyes snapped open.

"Good morning," a heavy, lust ridden voice murmured against the lips between her legs.

Belle could hardly get her mate's name out on her lips before Marnie ran that sinful tongue against the wetness of her folds again, her expert tongue curling around her clit and flicking around its hood as Belle involuntarily bucked her hips.

The cold forgotten, Belle's body rebelled against mother nature's decree for winter and immediately entered summer, her skin blushing and pulsing with heat. Marnie's shirt was hiked up high upon her hips, her legs splayed open for Marnie's pleasure as she lowered her mouth once more to press her tongue past Belle's entrance, coating her inner walls with saliva.

Belle moaned and raised her hips, unashamedly asking for more with her body when her brain couldn't form the words on her tongue. Marnie offered her something even greater, her fangs unsheathing and piercing one of her outer lips. Belle cried out in pain at the bite, her arousal spiking erratically as Marnie licked the resulting blood from her sex.

Marnie bit her again in the same spot, driving the wound deeper and drawing more blood. Then, unwilling to neglect any part of Belle, she did the same to her other lip.

Belle jerked underneath Marnie, a masochistic groan on her tongue. Marnie's claws extended from her fingers, digging into the sensitive skin of Belle's thighs to keep her from moving. Small beads of blood sprouted beneath their tips.

"Don't move," Marnie warned.

"Master," Belle breathed, her nerves lighting on fire with the look in the demon's eyes.

"You've been driving me insane for days," Marnie growled, raking her claws down the inside of Belle's thighs and leaving bloody trails in their wake. "And because you weren't feeling well, I've refrained from touching you. Do you know how agonizing that was? You walking around and smelling like you do, tempting me, vexing me, and me, too
nice to take what's rightfully mine?"

"I-"

Marnie slapped the rest of the sentence out of her mouth, replacing Belle's words with a stinging mark in the shape of her hand upon her cheek. "Did I fucking tell you to speak?"

Belle shook her head, which earned her another blow. She blinked away tears as her eyes tried to refocus. "Use your fucking words, Belle."

"No, Master. I spoke out of turn, I'm sorry."